The Curious Case of Tragic Angelus?

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

Mr Wallstreet

The Curious Case of Tragic Angelus?

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

We've been sitting on a gold mine and didn't even know it.

Benjamin Button has been receiving critical acclaim and awards for now. The premise is about a man who ages backwards.

Well we've got someone who hasn't aged a day since turning 12: Edbert!

We could sell his life story to Hollywood and really, really whore him out in ways he never imagined. We'd be a shoe in for all the major awards and though the film would only make a moderate amount at the box office, it would be our "in" to the industry opening up new doors and opportunities.

By the time we, and Hollywood are done with Edbert, he'll be the male version of Lindsey Lohan and Britney Spears-post coked out crashes.

EDIT:

We could call the film: The Balls That Never Dropped

Of course rewrites are welcome.

Since I came up with this Magnificent idea, I insist on being his agent. I'll get sell to all the right people

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

"Yes, this is horrible, this idea." -Samir Nahinanajad, Office Space

:D

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

And I was going to let you write the screenplay too. Now you get nothing!

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Samir is wise.

And they already made a movie like this. It's called Interview with a Vampie. Ed is played by Mary Jane Parker.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Mr Wallstreet wrote:And I was going to let you write the screenplay too. Now you get nothing!
I just think you haven't thought it through enough, that's all.

I think we'd be better off whoring him out to the religious first, as proof of a miracle. We place him in a tent like a circus freak and charge the credulo...I mean, religious to see and touch him, and thus collapse to the ground quaking like epileptics.

And of course, we must do this before he gets his sex change. "Fountain of Youth" or no, the religious will not accept a miracle in the form of some butchered-up tranny.

After we have milked that for a couple years, THEN we could implement your plot. Then we could do all sorts of documentaries, book deals, dolls and what not. Plus, then he'd have his sex change and that would add to his overall marketability. Can you say, "Oprah"?

JediMindTrick

Post by JediMindTrick »

That's pretty fuckin funny if you ask me. And we could even say "based on a true story."
Try not. Do. Or do not. There is no try.

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Junkogen wrote:I just think you haven't thought it through enough, that's all.

I think we'd be better off whoring him out to the religious first, as proof of a miracle. We place him in a tent like a circus freak and charge the credulo...I mean, religious to see and touch him, and thus collapse to the ground quaking like epileptics.

And of course, we must do this before he gets his sex change. "Fountain of Youth" or no, the religious will not accept a miracle in the form of some butchered-up tranny.

After we have milked that for a couple years, THEN we could implement your plot. Then we could do all sorts of documentaries, book deals, dolls and what not. Plus, then he'd have his sex change and that would add to his overall marketability. Can you say, "Oprah"?

I think you should be is agent, wallys pitch pales in comparison
:chewie:

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Agreed, Junk seems better suited for the marketing.. Wally you could handle business arrangements though.

And come on, if we're going to try launching ourselves into the film industry, don't you think "Achievements Never Cease" would be the best way to lock ourselves in? You always want to try the blockbuster, gaurenteed seller first, then go for the artsy, more independent film. :D

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I admit, I lack Junk's creativity, so I'll step aside and let him sell your ass to the highest bidder :D

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Mr Wallstreet wrote:I admit, I lack Junk's creativity, so I'll step aside and let him sell your ass to the highest bidder :D
...So the sequel would be "Memoirs of an Edbert?"

YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I was kind of fond of "Edbert Millionaire"

OH!

"Little Miss Edbert"!!! :D

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Tragic Angelus wrote:
"Little Miss Edbert"!!! :D
You write stuff like that and then you complain when CC compares you to her sister. :D

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Hey, I was just trying to get to it before anyone else did. Besides, you know it made you laugh :)

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Mr Wallstreet wrote:I admit, I lack Junk's creativity, so I'll step aside and let him sell your ass to the highest bidder :D
Actually, I think it should be a joint venture. All I did was build off your initial proposal. It was your initial creative spark that spawned this whole whoring of Ed proposition. :D

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Wait, if you're going to whore me out, you have to begin talks with Bisc.

She's my pimp. All whoring must go through her.