Shadowman makes a youtube video!

The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.

Moderator: Junkogen

Sandman

Shadowman makes a youtube video!

Post by Sandman »

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Ah, I needed a good laugh today.

But ShadowMan wouldn't have made that, it's satire ;)

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Ugh. I hate when any belief system talks down to others. And every time I hear the same excuse: "Oh, well they do the same to us!" Okay...so you're bashing them for using those tactics, then turn right around and use the very exact ones? An asshole is an asshole, no matter what religion they belong to.
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Python

Post by Python »

Oh, thank God; it's satire. I was about to cry.
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Python wrote:Oh, thank God; it's satire. I was about to cry.
I was getting pissed at first until I realized it was a joke, then just went with the flow and starting laughing. It's funny how different perspective can change stuff...

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Know how I know it's satire? The quality of the editing. No real Christian knows how to edit a video.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan »

"Shadowman makes a youtube video!" Sandman, I took that as a slight towards me.

As for the video, it is quite blatant that the author has posted a satire video just by watching it. He even goes on to describe it as a satire video in the side description panel. Also, by just clicking the author's username reveals that he is a non-Christian. That said, the author of the video is trying to portray Christians as stupid. Ironically, if you read the You Tube comments of his video, the apparent atheists are criticizing and attacking the author for his “Christianâ€￾ arguments he has presented as his own. It just shows you who is really looking stupid here.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Fasheem wrote:Know how I know it's satire? The quality of the editing. No real Christian knows how to edit a video.
Didn't know the people who worked on the Lord of the Rings movies were Christian
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

IrishCream wrote:Didn't know the people who worked on the Lord of the Rings movies were Christian
Obviously not very good ones.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."