Holiday Stuff?

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

I got these to beat you with.

I also got headgear which I need to exchange, as it was the type I want to replace.

A pair of Bugatti jeans, a cardigan, t-shirt, computer speakers that will be exchanged for skates, as krista got me a pair of speakers already.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

XIII

Post by XIII »

I love the Bat-crotch!

XIII

Post by XIII »

Stocky Boy wrote:On the toy front, I would so very much have liked to have got the following:

It costs about $150 US though. Why is Lego so fucking expensive!!??!!??!!
Whenever people asked me "what do you want for Christmas?", I'd answer "The Lego Tie Fighter with the Darth Vader figurine in it". They would laugh. :(

So far, I got DVDs, a new pair of GAP pajamas, chocolates and "General knowledge for Dummies".

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

wolf_2099 wrote:I got these to beat you with.
Did you really get those?

Hayabusa rash guards look frigging top notch! I've been meaning to get one, but they are pretty pricey.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Stocky Boy wrote:Never been one for the old slip-ons. Might get a pair one day just to see if I can get used to them, but that's sounding like a bit of extravagance.
I've never been one for slip-ons either. Nothing against them, just preferred laces. My hush-puppies were my first foray into slip-ons and I rather like them. They've got that snug feeling to them you don't really get with laced shoes.
Stocky Boy wrote:
Oh and Wally. I've just found the following website: http://www.hushpuppies.com/

It's probably one of the best websites on the net. Wouldn't you agree?
Indeed. Thank you muchly for this link. I think I may be doing all my future footwear shopping from this website.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Stocky Boy wrote:Did you really get those?

Hayabusa rash guards look frigging top notch! I've been meaning to get one, but they are pretty pricey.
Yeah, I've heard good things about them. I put the on my Christmas list and my mom came through,

There is a place called MMA zone across the street from the Mercedes dealership that my mom saw when she was getting snow tires put on. She ended up going in and asking what kind of shin pads she should get, and the guy recommended those as well, so she got them for me. Very cool.

The bat crotch is ridiculous. The symbol is still quite stiff, so while the pants are loose the symbol just stays stiff no matter what. It needs to be washed a few times I think.
Maybe I will take a picture of them.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Have you ever tried zappos for footwear?

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

wolf_2099 wrote:
The bat crotch is ridiculous. The symbol is still quite stiff, so while the pants are loose the symbol just stays stiff no matter what. It needs to be washed a few times I think.
Now all you need to complete the ensamble is this:

As for the Lego box sets being so expensive; they're expensive because Lego has been focusing more and more on producing Lego sets that go with movies/tv shows and/or model pieces and then they charge through the nose for them. Plain old box of Legos don't sell well enough anymore...