Titans

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

XIII

Titans

Post by XIII »

Anybody else watched this show?
The teaser and productions stills that were released beforehand were so bad that I did not want anything to do with it but then several people started saying that the beginning is terrible but then it picks up and it's actually quite decent.
I have to agree with that. I ended up enjoying the whole thing, except Raven but I don't think I'll ever like goth kids, and I'll be there for season 2, especially considering the post credit scene of the season finale.

MGM

Re: Titans

Post by MGM »

I have seen the first four episodes or so. Couldn't get into it, but Narascha is telling me it definitely gets better. I'll have to catch up with the rest, it seems.

XIII

Post by XIII »

It gets decent with the Doom Patrol episode and from there, it's quite good. Probably too much violence, though. I'd have trade some for a few Starfire nude scenes instead. :D

MGM

Post by MGM »

I haven't seen the Doom Patrol episode. Is it the same team as in their own show (I would imagine so)?

XIII

Post by XIII »

Yes, it is. They only changed the guy who plays Doc, replaced him with Thimoty Dalton. The rest is exactly the same team.