Arkham City

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

Mr Wallstreet

Arkham City

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Has anyone else besides XIII & CHEM, I think been playing the awesomely awesome follow-up to Arkham Asylum?

So far I've beaten the game and am doing the sidemissions. I finished all side missions except 2: The F'ing Augmented Reality Training, which is such a bitch, and one more which I haven't started at all yet - but I suspect is the Riddler one.

I'm also trying to finish the Catwoman campaign and play as Robin & Nightgown before I stop playing it altogether.

XIII

Post by XIII »

I'm not gonna buy the Robin & Nightwing DLC cause you can only use them in challenge maps and I don't do challenge maps.
I'm at 69% right now. Main story is beaten, so are all the side missions except the Augmented Reality (did the 1st four to get the boost). Now I'm cheating a bit to get all the question marks from the Riddler.
When I have all the questions mark, I'll try again the AR then stop and rest from video games until Lego Batman 2 comes out.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

I got it for my brother and he loves it, he played it all weekend.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I didn't realize the Nightwing & Robin add-ons were challenge maps. I already brought them so eh, maybe I'll give them a try and maybe not.

I completed 62% of the game and beat the main story. I completed all the side missions except the AR training (1 left) and the Riddler hostages. I got half of the hostages but now it tells me that I have to go around collecting trophies and solving riddles in order to save the remaining hostages - and thats just too time consuming. I'm comfortable leaving AC at that.

CHEMICALX

Post by CHEMICALX »

I'm stillat 59% or so i beat the main story but i still have 1 hostage left on the riddler challenge, 2 AR trainings, and im at 90% complete for the random acts of violence...

I keep waiting for someone to get attacked but it hasnt happened in awhile i might miss that one. I was thinking of playing one more time so that i could get a few more achievements (yes i am THAT guy) plus it kills time until the new FF game comes out next month...