Netflix Madness

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

Mr Wallstreet

Netflix Madness

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I finally installed the Netflix app on my XBOX360 so now I can stream videos directly to my tv via Netflix. This'll be great once the cold weather sets in and I can't go out at all.

With the movie watching process made infinitely easier (which will no doubt result in me becoming 5 times lazier), I've spent the last 2 days watching non-stop horror films. Some were okay and some were cheesy. The ones I saw were:

Dead End: Starring Ray Wise - This wasn't half bad. It was a good old fashioned thriller/horror though admittedly there were some glaringly stupid movie moments, its a decent enough film

Session 9 - Meh, not worth it.

The Keep - Based off F. Paul Wilson's novel was a decent horror film of the 80s however, the ending was terribly lame. Really not worth your time

My Name is Bruce - Starring Bruce Campbell. A town accidentally unleashes an old demon and kidnap Bruce Campbell to help them get rid of it without realizing that Bruce Campbell isn't really the monster hunter he portrays movies. I'd only recommend this if you're a hardcore Campbell fan. I'm a fan but I didn't like this all that much

Has anyone else discovered this addiction yet?

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I watched all 5 seasons of The Office in about 5 days. Seriously, Dan getting Netflix was the best gift ever, lol! There are several other shows I've watched completely thanks to Netflix (Reno 911, Nip/Tuck, My Name is Earl are the other long-running shows with several shorter series as well). I love the thing so damn much...

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I've now lost count of all the movies I've watched since Thursday.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

One of the best ways to go about it is to just start saving links of movies you want to see and then watch them bit by bit. I've got about 15 movies bookmarked. You can also ask friends on Facebook for ideas of new movies to watch...

Sandman

Post by Sandman »

Yeah I have it on my computer and on the Wii & PS3. I recomend the BBC's Robin Hood. I am 10 eisodes in on the second season an amazing show!
All Will be Well!