Henry Cavill Officially Cast as Zack Snyder’s Superman

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I have no problems with what I've seen her in, but even that's relatively small. If she is Lois it could be a nice change, but she wasn't anyone I would have considered initially. Hell, I can't really think of anyone I would have, but I don't think Adams springs to mind when I think of Lois Lane. But I'm willing to see how it goes.

On another note, was Kevin Costner officially cast as Pa Kent or no? It seemed heavily rumored for awhile and I wasn't sure if it became official or not.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

I would have liked Racheal McAdams as Lois.

Amy Adam is a great ctress, though.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I would have been very happy with McAdams as well.

XIII

Post by XIII »

I can't believe there are people complaining that they did not cast someone younger and then offer names like Mischa Barton or Leighton Meister.

Doesn't anyone remember the trainwreck that was Kate Bosworth???

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

XIII wrote:I can't believe there are people complaining then offer names like Mischa Barton or Leighton Meister.
fixed
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Tragic Angelus wrote:
On another note, was Kevin Costner officially cast as Pa Kent or no? It seemed heavily rumored for awhile and I wasn't sure if it became official or not.
Costner has officially been cast as Jonathon Kent. Costner gets a lot of flack for the shitty films he makes but he's a damn fine actor when gets great material.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I kind of like him, and usually have no problem with him so I think it'll be interesting. Though it's hard to start thinking of him as age appropriate for Superman's father, same as it is with Diane Lane I suppose.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I can see him as Pa Kent...

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

More recent castings:

Michael Shannon, the FBI agent in the crime drama "Boardwalk Empire" that takes place in Atlantic City during prohibition has been cast as General Zod

And Antje Traue has been cast as Faora, Zod's right hand woman. Traue isn't as well known as Shannon. Her only big movie was the 09' sci-film horror film Pandorum, which I highly enjoyed enjoyed. Traue's role in Pandorum was that of a survivor so she's no stranger to physicality in movies and, I feel, will hold her own very well.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Wait, so they're calling her Faora and not Ursa? Or will both be in it?