"Dexter by Design" released only in UK now

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

jedispyder

"Dexter by Design" released only in UK now

Post by jedispyder »

So I'm kinda pissed that the book "Dexter by Design" is only released in the UK right now and is scheduled for release the US in September.

So...anyone, like, willing to buy it and send it to me for $20 USD ;)

Python

Post by Python »

I have seen the first two seasons of Dexter, and loved them. I would like to pick up the books as well. Maybe Amazon.com/uk ?
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Apparently the second and third books blow, and that the television show is quite a bit better

Anyone deny/confirm this?
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I really enjoy the books, they're completely different from the series though. The 3rd book takes the mythology in a completely separate direction, kinda annoying to anyone who likes the series...

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Like Python said, you could try Amazon.co.uk. It's what I would do if I got them for you, so you might as well cut out the middle man and just order from .co.uk.

Incidently, why is it only UK release?

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

The first book was very similar in feel to the first couple episodes of the first season. I haven't read the other books though.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay