Father at 13. Or is he?

The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.

Moderator: Junkogen

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

I want to find out if they will start doing DNA tests. If I was the boys parents I'd be demanding one.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

XIII

Post by XIII »

There is something very rotten in the Kingdom of England.
I remember when I was living there, it struck at how young most of girls pushing baby carts were looking.
It's like you want to have sex before you even want to smoke a cigarette.

And yeah, what kind of life is this baby going to have? It should be taken from that boy. Not even a question.

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Oh and congrats to Ed for having a baby.

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

XIII wrote:There is something very rotten in the Kingdom of England.
I remember when I was living there, it struck at how young most of girls pushing baby carts were looking.
It's like you want to have sex before you even want to smoke a cigarette.

And yeah, what kind of life is this baby going to have? It should be taken from that boy. Not even a question.
Thing is, they probably did smoke and drink before they first had sex - at 10. :-/

I think there's a huge stupidity and lazy problem in Great Britain. There needs to be a culling. :mad:
On the one hand, I don't entirely blame them, when you look at their lot in life, I can't help but feel that although they need to take responsibility for their effect on society, society let them down too. You can blame their and their parents lack of education, but you can't entirely blame that on the individual. Would it be so bad to facistly decide the direction of their lifes? They're directionless. I'm directionless too, but I'm not directionless a non-contributor and a drain all at the same time.

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

All of the posed pictures of the teen daddy with the baby give me the creeps. >.<

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

ChimeraCreative wrote:All of the posed pictures of the teen daddy with the baby give me the creeps. >.<
I know. I have friends who have bigger age differences with their siblings than that kid and his kid have.

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Junkogen wrote:t's a reflex to blame the parents, but there are some times that it's not their fault.
Well said, blaming the parents is ridiculous. If anything i'd say its down to poor sex ed. we only got like 1 hour of it when we were 11 and that was it.
:chewie:

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Stocky Boy wrote:I'm directionless too, but I'm not directionless a non-contributor and a drain all at the same time.
Im directionless too but im also a non-contributorand a drain

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

Junkogen wrote:Well, I don't know about you, but my parents didn't have full control over my actions. I'm not excusing the parents, but I also don't presume to know anything about them. It's a reflex to blame the parents, but there are some times that it's not their fault. For example, from what I understand and from what you've just mentioned, preteen fucking seems to be pretty commonplace in that neck of the woods. We all acted surprised at seeing that that boy was the father. So is it that much of a stretch to think that the parents didn't suspect that their little cherub would be banging out box?
Alright, I had admit that was just a gut reaction, but I also concur that we can't excuse them completely. Parents still have to tell their kids somethings about the real world and not just leave it up to the school to teach them everything.
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

CBKA wrote:Well said, blaming the parents is ridiculous. If anything i'd say its down to poor sex ed. we only got like 1 hour of it when we were 11 and that was it.
Didn't you get the talk from your parents?
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

I don't know anyone who got "the talk".

And sex at 13 isn't than uncommon here, just surprised he didn't wear a condom. You can get them for free if your under 18 here.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

CBKA wrote:I don't know anyone who got "the talk".

And sex at 13 isn't than uncommon here, just surprised he didn't wear a condom. You can get them for free if your under 18 here.
That is assuming he knew about birth control.
I think he was 12 when she was knocked up, and 13 when the baby was born.

Anyway. Oddly, there has been a ban of media coverage on this case, which is why we haven't really heard anything new.

From what I understand too, this is not that strange for Sussex, or Essex, or wherever this happened.

I think the only thing that made it newsworthy was how young the boy looked.

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

He would have known, no doubt.