Loose Change: Final Cut

The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.

Moderator: Junkogen

ShadowMan

Loose Change: Final Cut

Post by ShadowMan »

<object classid="clsid:d27cdb6e-ae6d-11cf-96b8-444553540000" height="350" width="425" style="width:400px; height:326px;" id="VideoPlayback">
<param name="allowScriptAccess" value="never" />
<param name="allowNetworking" value="internal" />
<param name="movie" value="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 7541&hl=en" />
<param name="wmode" value="transparent" />
<param name="flashvars" value="" />
<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowScriptAccess="never" allowNetworking="internal" src="http://video.google.com/googleplayer.sw ... 7541&hl=en" height="350" width="425" style="width:800px; height:726px;" id="VideoPlayback" wmode="transparent" flashvars="" />
</object>

This documentary provides overwhelming evidence that 9/11 was an inside job.

Oh, and not to mention...

Loose Change: Final Cut was released on November 11, 2007.

Popular Mechanics’ book which was based off of their article “9/11: Debunking the Mythsâ€￾ which has the same name was published on August 15, 2006.

The final cut was released more than a year after Popular Mechanics’ book. It presents even more evidence that was not addressed by the magazine.

I urge everyone here to watch it in its entirety, and I look forward to your thoughts about it thereafter.

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Python

Post by Python »

IrishCream wrote:I think this says it best
I literally snorted yogurt out my nose with his Glenn Beck folding $100 bill trick. :smilielol5:
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I loved this comment: "Watching this video is like being bukakked with stupid."