The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.
The French Biscuit
- Posts: 783
- Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:04 pm
- Location: Deep in the Heart of Saskatchewan
Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet
- Junior Member
- Posts: 46
- Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:43 pm
- Posts: 473
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2009 2:34 pm
- Location: the known universe + other parts
I highly doubt the validity of that article, SM.
I would just
but that's too smug, imho.
Pirates are murderous thieves who a very real threat to innocents in the past and present. Instead of working hard to get what they want, they use their circumstances as an excuse to rob and murder.