The Obama Deception

The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.

Moderator: Junkogen

ShadowMan

The Obama Deception

Post by ShadowMan »

<object width="580" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/eAaQNACwaLw&hl ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="580" height="360"></embed></object>

This documentary is by Alex Jones. I would like to point out that Jones has also made documentaries criticizing George W. Bush as well. In fact, this being his first documentary about Obama, he points out his other documentaries about Bush. He is non-partisan. He exposes anyone who is a pawn for the New World Order.

I urge everyone to watch this even if it is just for laughs and giggles. Please do not jump to conclusions with any of your pre-conceived notions you may have. I look forward to your thoughts and comments about The Obama Deception after you have seen this documentary in its entirety.

What I present to you is a red pill. You do not have to take it. But if you do, then you will see just how deep the rabbit-hole goes.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

So, what are you going to do about it?

What is the actual plan by folks like yourself to stop this global takeover?

What's the alternative proposition?

Yelling at people with megaphones doesn't do shit. I guess I don't see any substantive change being proposed by this opposition. They urge awareness, but what happens after the awareness? What's the next step? What's your action?

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan »

Junkogen wrote:So, what are you going to do about it?

What is the actual plan by folks like yourself to stop this global takeover?

What's the alternative proposition?

Yelling at people with megaphones doesn't do shit. I guess I don't see any substantive change being proposed by this opposition. They urge awareness, but what happens after the awareness? What's the next step? What's your action?
<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dib2-HBsF08&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dib2-HBsF08&hl ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Once you are aware, the next step is to get mad.

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Ok, so you're mad... what now?
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

ShadowMan wrote:<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dib2-HBsF08&hl ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dib2-HBsF08&hl ... 0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Once you are aware, the next step is to get mad.
Yeah, I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been mad as hell for quite some time.

So, in the words of Fash: "Ok, so you're mad... what now?"

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

SM, the video is 2 hours long, would you mind giving us the cliff notes version?

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

i dont care, i am sheep
:chewie:

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Mr Wallstreet wrote: the cliff notes version?
Obama is just another puppet controlled by your masters (employers) on Wall Street. The US and the rest of the world is actually run by an oligarchy of the super-wealthy and influential (the Bilderberg group) who seek to establish a one-world shadow government (New World Order) and permanently enslave us all.

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

1. Get aware.
2. Get mad.
3. ?
4. Profit!
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Junkogen wrote:Obama is just another puppet controlled by your masters (employers) on Wall Street.
:laugh4:

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

:smilielol5::smilielol5::hehehm::hehehm::hehehm:

lol @ this whole thread
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ShadowMan

Post by ShadowMan »

Junkogen wrote:Yeah, I don't know if you've noticed, but I've been mad as hell for quite some time.

So, in the words of Fash: "Ok, so you're mad... what now?"
I do not presume to know all the answers. I cannot tell you the right course of action to take once you are aware and actually get mad about it, since I myself am not sure. The first step though is to create mass awareness. Spreading the message about what is really going on is an action we all can take. These people are very clever. They are putting forth their agenda slowly as to not cause arousal. They are cooking us all like frogs. In order to cook a live frog you need to put it in a kettle of cool water. If you put a live frog in a kettle of boiling water then it will jump out right away. However, if you put a live frog in a kettle of cool water and warm it up one degree at a time to the boiling point, it will remain in the kettle to his own demise unaware he is being cooked. The U.S. will not turn tyrannical overnight. Otherwise, the people will rebel.

One of the main reasons why our Founding Fathers wanted everyone to have the right to bear arms is so if the U.S. were to ever be attacked on its own soil then every able person can defend the country. The other reason is so the people can rebel against government should it turn tyrannical.

"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson Source: Draft Virginia Constitution (with his note added), 1776. Papers 1:353

If nothing else, get yourself a gun.
Mr Wallstreet wrote:SM, the video is 2 hours long, would you mind giving us the cliff notes version?
Yes, I would mind. I do not want you to jump to any conclusions based off my own, or anyone else's, abridged version of the documentary. Watch it yourself in its entirety when you have the time. I look forward to your thoughts on it afterward. Your laughter at Junkogen's abridged version is intellectually bankrupt. Watch it first, then judge it.
Fasheem wrote:1. Get aware.
2. Get mad.
3. ?
4. Profit!
Actually, Jones has most of his work, if not all of it, available for free.

CountD

Post by CountD »

Propaganda.

Brass tacks: Obama is, at the very least, a fairly wise and very intelligent man. Something our last president didn't have going for him. I'll take my chances with this leader, thankyouverymuch.

Python

Post by Python »

Junkogen wrote:Obama is just another puppet controlled by your masters (employers) on Wall Street.
lol
The US and the rest of the world is actually run by an oligarchy of the super-wealthy and influential (the Bilderberg group)
This is news?
who seek to establish a one-world shadow government (New World Order) and permanently enslave us all.
lol, we're already enslaved: To society & money.

:coffee:
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

ShadowMan wrote: Actually, Jones has most of his work, if not all of it, available for free.
Whoa, what kind of slave to the world order are you? You can profit in ways not directly involving money.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Python wrote:lol

This is news?

lol, we're already enslaved: To society & money.

:coffee:
I was summing up the movie for everyone. I don't know why this has suddenly become my trip.