Teabagging Obama

The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.

Moderator: Junkogen

StoneTable

Teabagging Obama

Post by StoneTable »

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/sggbZvENjEA&co ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/sggbZvENjEA&co ... edded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I'm not going to comment on the politics of this. My hat's off to Rachel Maddow for holding it together as well as she did.
“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.â€￾ - Nikola Tesla

:toetap: You're a real asshole when you're drunk, Superman.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

HA!

For the most part, Republicans have no idea what's going on. They're apes with guns.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

A couple of things:

1) I wouldn't mind Tea bagging Obama. He's a handsome and intelligent man, with a sharp wit and, hey, who wouldn't want to Teabag the most powerful man in America? Talk about a powertrip.

2) Michael Steele, is on his way out. His peers within the Republican party want him out and many conservatives in general don't care for him as evidenced by their refusal to allow him to speak at their Tea bagging events.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

I don't want to sound like a slut or anything, but I think given the right mood lighting and setting, I might let Obama teabag me.

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

"It's going to be teabagging 24-7 when it comes to the midterms"

I bet that's how the slutty chick in my old class made it through the term.
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

Junkogen wrote:I don't want to sound like a slut or anything, but I think given the right mood lighting and setting, I might let Obama teabag me.
As would I. But only if he started my saying "I'm Barack Obama and I approve this teabagging".
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

bet he probably get caught with a white woman if he win a second term and dont have to worry about getting re-elected
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]