Bus Driver Punches McGruff

The infinite quest for knowledge and wisdom. Come on in and debate.

Moderator: Junkogen

ChimeraCreative

Bus Driver Punches McGruff

Post by ChimeraCreative »

McGruff never saw this one coming.

McGruff the Crime Dog, the stern but beloved police mascot who teaches kids how to stop crime before it happens, became a victim himself this weekend when a Metro bus driver punched him in the face as a stunned group of children watched, authorities said.
http://www.dcexaminer.com/local/crime/M ... 58982.html

Personally, I'm more likely to take the boots to folks that dress up like Disney characters. I'm looking at you, Pluto.
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

Sandman

Post by Sandman »

some people need to be shot

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

WFT, he just "wanted to be funny"? Piss on the dog, don't slug him. Pissing on it would be funny as hell...

Python

Post by Python »

McGruff, a.k.a. D.C. police officer Tyrone Hardy, was passing out flyers to children at the corner of
14th Street and Spring Road in Northwest Washington around 2:30 p.m. Saturday when a Metro bus pulled up to the curb.

The bus driver, 38-year-old Shawn Brim, climbed out of the bus, adjusted both sideview mirrors and then slugged McGruff in the face with his closed fist, according to a police report. Because the huge McGruff head offered little visibility, Hardy didn’t see the punch coming, one officer said.

McGruff staggered, children screamed and the crime dog’s attacker jumped back into the bus and drove off, police said.
While I did find this very funny, the driver is obviously in the wrong.
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Those poor, poor kids.

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

ha, ledgendary. Shame Mcgruffs head didnt fall off :)
:chewie: