Lazy Person's Guide to Eating

Post your bio, personal stories, etc. right here!

Moderators: Mr Wallstreet, XIII

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

MGM wrote:LOL, that would be awesome.

"Hi, I'm prof. Redman."

"Oh, hi. I'm Jess. I know your daughter through the internet."

I could see it now.
I don't think he's a prof, lol. And yeah, I hadn't really thought about how weird it would be talking with dad like that, thanks Mic. Maybe kinda awkward? ^_^

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

ChimeraCreative wrote:My dad is a head English teacher in a South Korean university. I don't suppose you've run into any Redman's there, eh?
Well, he's not at my university. There are a lot of post-secondary institutions in Korea. What province is he in?

The skirt is going to hit at the knee, maybe just above the knee. All business! Style here is fairly reserved I guess, depends on the place. Have yet to see any other women where I'd going to be working so I don't know yet. :eek:

MGM

Post by MGM »

I doubt there are a lot of jobs where women wear shorter skirts than that.

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Korea is into the short skirts, but it's also into Total Lack of Job Equality. Basically impossible for a woman to get promoted too high here. Maybe a foreign woman... I really want to get into business here, instead of teaching...

Anyway it's looking good, I'll pick it up on Saturday. :cool:

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Oh yeah and my new healthy diet has caused my skin to break out. BULLSHIT.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Remember, pictures!

A foreign woman? I think the chances are even less for one to get a high position, unless you're in a non-Korean company.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Fasheem wrote:Oh yeah and my new healthy diet has caused my skin to break out. BULLSHIT.
What? Unfair!

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

MGM wrote:Remember, pictures!

A foreign woman? I think the chances are even less for one to get a high position, unless you're in a non-Korean company.
No. Foreign women are different than Korean women. We are not really women at all when you think about it. :)

MGM

Post by MGM »

LOL, you're not really women? As in, you're not really people to begin with, since you're not Korean?

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

Fasheem wrote:Oh yeah and my new healthy diet has caused my skin to break out. BULLSHIT.
Know what helps that? Juice with concord grapes in it. Well, any grape will do really, but I find my skin looks better the more grape juice I drink.

And it's healthy.
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

MGM wrote:LOL, you're not really women? As in, you're not really people to begin with, since you're not Korean?
In a way, yes. Not necessarily a good thing, but I don't care too much if I can still get what I want.

I had a dream about that guy last night. I don't remember details, just the feeling of it. We were a team, we had adventures... :o So wonderful. Another affirmation that I am definitely doing the right thing here! Patience is the order of the day! I want that, if not with him, with someone... not going to get it by being an idiot.

In other news I am pondering doing my visa run in Tokyo accompanied by an army dude that I just met tonight. WHAT?? :p

MGM

Post by MGM »

What indeed. I don't even know what that means.

And... adventures.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Me neither. What army is he from?
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

*spells it out for them*

She's going to go to Japan to fuck the American Army dude she just met.

:D

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Junkogen wrote:*spells it out for them*

She's going to go to Japan to fuck the American Army dude she just met.

:D
No, I am IMPLYING that I would go to Japan to fuck this guy. You're correct on his national affiliation however!

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Fasheem wrote:No, I am IMPLYING that I would go to Japan to fuck this guy. You're correct on his national affiliation however!
Of course. We American men are internationally renowned for our stately physiques and strong sexual prowess. It's how we make up for our economic shortcomings.:D

We're a society of sex symbols, really. Even the nerdiest among us can go overseas and transform into an instant heartthrob. You might say that it's a mutant gene that we all possess. ;)

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Fasheem wrote:No, I am IMPLYING that I would go to Japan to fuck this guy. You're correct on his national affiliation however!
Oh my. Would you at least do something else while in Tokyo?
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

wolf_2099 wrote:Oh my. Would you at least do something else while in Tokyo?
Party, I guess! Also get my work visa.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

I think I might be going on a date tonight. Is it wrong to date out of loneliness?
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

MGM

Post by MGM »

No. To have sex out of loneliness is, but a date? Nah.