Lazy Person's Guide to Eating

Post your bio, personal stories, etc. right here!

Moderators: Mr Wallstreet, XIII

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

Who's the lucky fella? The army guy?
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Fasheem wrote:I think I might be going on a date tonight. Is it wrong to date out of loneliness?
Not. I agree with MGM. to bone him is, and kind of depressing. Dating, no.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

The French Biscuit

Fasheem wrote:Is it wrong to date out of loneliness?
I believe that is why most people date.
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

The French Biscuit wrote:I believe that is why most people date.
I thought that was why most people masturbate.:D

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Yeah, probably won't go out with him again. He's been in Korea a long time so he's one of those people who is a big expert on Koreans. Koreans do this, and Koreans are like that, and Koreans like this. I hate that. It's not even that I think they don't do or like those things (though this is definitely part of it, Mr doesn't mind his own personal space so he thinks "koreans bump into people" when he is the one bumping into people goddammit stop bumping into me), I JUST DON'T CARE. I don't want to hear it! Also really not interested in amateur sociocultural explanations, thanks.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Fash is angry. Grrr.

Sucks it didn't go well.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

So depressed...
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

MGM

Post by MGM »

Let's afce it, you're just too smart and good for 99% of the men out there. ;)

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

MGM wrote:Let's afce it, you're just too smart and good for 99% of the men out there. ;)
If you're trying to make me feel better it ain't working,

*eats lots of candy* CANDY YEAH.

At least I have reached the end of my week of agony. I have concluded that there are only two ways that other guy is better than Chris: he's taller and HE IS HERE. But there are lots of ways Chris is better, the main ones being he's not a womanizing alcoholic. Or a liar. Man, what was I thinking? Going to forget all about him and crawl back into relationship limbo now.

MGM

Post by MGM »

That was no attempt to make you feel better, it was what I think is truth (maybe somewhat a hyperbole, but still true).

Everyone makes mistakes, you simply ended the mistake before it was too late. And Chris'll wait.

The French Biscuit

MGM wrote: Everyone makes mistakes, you simply ended the mistake before it was too late. And Chris'll wait.
Thank goodness for that and the other. If he's the one, it'll happen I think. It's only a matter of time and location.
Biscuit AWAY!

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

The French Biscuit wrote:If he's the one, it'll happen I think. It's only a matter of time and location.
I wouldn't put so much trust in destiny and fatalism. I used to think that a certain girl was "the one" for me, but she didn't like me. And you can't make someone love you. To hold on to just one hope for love is absurd. Forget about this Chris guy. Don't let him own your heart like some slave. That's just kind of pathetic (and I mean that in the best way possible).

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Junkogen wrote:I wouldn't put so much trust in destiny and fatalism. I used to think that a certain girl was "the one" for me, but she didn't like me. And you can't make someone love you. To hold on to just one hope for love is absurd. Forget about this Chris guy. Don't let him own your heart like some slave. That's just kind of pathetic (and I mean that in the best way possible).
But he does like me. ;)

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Fasheem wrote:But he does like me. ;)
Isn't this the same guy that stole money from you or something?

I don't know, whatever....

Carry on, then. Carryon.

:D

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

I was just wondering... why does my roommate's XBox not bother me at all, but when I'm at home my brother playing games drives me fucking crazy?I literally do not care. It has no effect on my emotional state. I just noticed that I don't care. He was playing Rock Band with the drums and it was really loud but I didn't even want to close the door.

I think it's because even though the XBox is louder, my roommate doesn't scream at the TV when he's losing.

XIII

Post by XIII »

Your roomates clearly knows nothing. You should ALWAYS scream at the TV when losing.

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

XIII wrote:Your roomates clearly knows nothing. You should ALWAYS scream at the TV when losing.
My top theory is that he is so good at it that he never loses. :)

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Went in for a meeting of some sort today and got to meet all my new coworkers. This job. Is going to RULE SO HARD. It's the brutal honesty that really does it for me. It appears to be my ideal working environment. Ooooooo man.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Brutal honesty? Tell more. :D

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

"Bring something to read to the meeting on Friday, I'm serious, it really will be that boring."

THIS WAS NOT A JOKE.