WWII

Post your bio, personal stories, etc. right here!

Moderators: Mr Wallstreet, XIII

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Shut up quickly CC! Other people are reading this and might find out and then I'll never leave :D

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

ChimeraCreative wrote:While I do admire his forethought, attention to detail and consideration of the What Ifs? in life... it sounds like he's secretly smuggling his personal belongings out of his home. And one day he'll have enough courage to run away from home, travel the world and become a real man. ^_^
I thought his mom just kicked him out of the basement.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

XIII

Post by XIII »

http://robot6.comicbookresources.com/20 ... -brooklyn/

Looks like there is a new comics shop in Brooklyn. And quite a nice one!!
BTW, did you receive the coupons I sent?

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Thanks for the info! I'll have to make some time and check that shop out. If they offer deals and quality service and it's not too far out of my way there, I may change shops.

I also got the coupons you sent. Thanks for them. I used them to buy some back issues I'm missing and a paperback.

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Did you get the ...

... oh wait I never sent you anything. :D

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Mr Wallstreet wrote:In all of the places I've worked, the most people keep a spare set of is sneakers, and 95% of the time, it's women who do that. They wear sneakers on their commute, then change into their professional shoes at work.
Something I just want to throw into this thread is that in Korea it is the opposite. Women wear their nice shoes on the bus, then change into rubber sandals when they get to work. It's seriously fucked up. :coffee:
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Long, long :censored: week. And it's only monday

:e2thud:

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

My director just asked me to do something. For the first time in a long time I pulled my finger out.

Quite annoying really. I was actually being productive and then something comes along and puts a dent in my spirit.

XIII

Post by XIII »

You pulled your finger out? Out of where? What does that mean?

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

XIII wrote:You pulled your finger out? Out of where? What does that mean?

It means I got down to some work. Plus I had my finger up my arse, naturally. :D

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Stocky Boy wrote: Plus I had my finger up my arse, naturally. :D
I just hope your co-workers weren't distracted by the loud popping sound when you pulled your finger out of your ass :hehehm:

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Well thank the Gods it's Friday afternoon. It has been an exceptionally long and difficult week. Work stressed me out so much I think I might've made myself ill. I woke up Wednesday morning with a frog in my throat -not XIII- ;)) and feeling like shit. That feeling followed me all the way through to Thursday.

Thursday passed by in a haze of half-assedness. I didn't want to do anything because I felt like shit but I could'nt very well let my work pile up, so I only completed the easiest tasks, leaving anything requiring serious mental concentration for later.

Friday morning, I felt a bit better (I had been popping a lot of pills and syrups and liquids for my sore throat since wednesday evening) and came into work. The only reason I even came into work today was because my boss would be out so I could work at my own relaxed pace. So now, having gotten up to speed on all my projects and feeling somewhat better, I'm ready to call it a day. Unfortunately, I've still got about an hour and a half to kill so here I am dicking around on the internetz.

I'll probably spend the weekend getting rid of this sore throat by staying im bed and reading comics and relaxing and what-not. I was going to work out this week, but I'd rather not risk it. I'll just get healthy and start working out all at once.

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

It's a pandemic, everyone's getting sick. Hope you feel better after the weekend Wally! *passes on good vibes*
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

CountD

Post by CountD »

*does shot of wild turkey*

just stopping by

*spits out whiskey, using lighter creates fire-breath*

excuse me

CountD

Post by CountD »

I can do it. really.

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

When I was in high school I saw Frank burn his top lip and mustache trying to blow fire. ^_^ Good times.
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Thank you kindly for the well wishes Bisc. I still haven't gotten rid of it entirely. Now instead of coughing and hackign away, I'm clearing my throat every so often, which is an improvement...I guess.
CountD wrote:*does shot of wild turkey*

just stopping by

*spits out whiskey, using lighter creates fire-breath*

excuse me
CountD wrote:I can do it. really.
I'll need to see this in person.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Weekend was fun, if a little cold. The weather floated around the mid fifties which wasn't too bad, and it was sunny so I decided to go out for a jog on saturday which was great.

Went out for a run again on sunday, the only problem was that it was a few degrees colder, a smidge windier and cloudy all day. And like an idiot, I went out jogging in nothing but mesh pants and a t-shirt. On the run back home, I was worried I'd get sick but thankfully, I didn't (knock on wood).

I keep checking the extended weather forecast to see when the weather will hit the upper 50s and and stay sunny so I can get some real running done.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Wednesday, Thursday and Friday the bosses will be out

Ahhhhhhhhh Love it!

:chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie::chewie:

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Three of those chewies didn't make it. :D