There is a Troll in the basement!

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

Sandman

There is a Troll in the basement!

Post by Sandman »

ok os this is a true story that happened in an upscale neighborhood here in NJ. It appened to one of my dads friends ex wife.

There is this guy who is around 30 years old or so but he has autisim and has the mind of a 10 year old or so. but he functions well enough that the mom can have a part time job, the kid just sits around playing video games. The moms work is on Speed Dial in case there is a problem.

One Day she gets a call from her son. "Mom? I locked the Troll in the basement." thinking it was part of the video game she said "that is nice honey." an hour or so later he calls back. "Mom, the Troll is making alot of noise!" At this point she got a little concerned and called her neighbor to look into the window and see if everything is ok. the neighbor agrees and calls back in a few minutes saying everything is fine and he is just playing his video games.

An hour later he calls back again "Mom the Troll is REALLY angry!" She desides to leave work alittle early to check on him. when she gets home she sees everything is ok and he is playing his video games. she starts to make dinner when she hears noises coming from the basement! she opens the door and there is an Angry MIDGET looking up at her! He was a census taker who came to the door, and since it was a nice neighborhood he left his cell in the car. The kid answered the door and asked if he was a troll, this midget thinking the guy was just fucking with him said "Yes I am a Trol." He was promptly picked up carried thru the house and trown in the basement!
All Will be Well!

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

http://www.snopes.com/embarrass/mistaken/troll.asp

I've heard several different versions of this, my favorite being the guys in Vegas who are tripping on acid that find a troll in the desert and take it back to their hotel room. Next morning they find out it was a lost boy everyone was looking for.