To CC and Fash: Lets Cut the Bull

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

IrishCream

To CC and Fash: Lets Cut the Bull

Post by IrishCream »

The room is pitch black with no light except for that of a lit cigarette. Suddenly, a candle gets lit. Then another. Soon the whole room is illuminated by dozens of scented candles. The sent? Sex.

Oh, hello ladies. I didn't see you come in. As you could tell, the room was dark. You know who I am and I welcome you to Casa de Fun. Please, make yourselves comfortable. This should take a while.

I invited you both over because I couldn't help but notice you both have been repeatedly assigning me "rep" points. Thanks to your efforts I am now on a distinguished road. Where will that road lead to? My road map points to love. Here, have a drink.

Taste the bubbly as it tickles your adorable noses with each sip. Personally, it annoys me to the point where I'm scratching my nose like a coke addict. I do realize I'm a bit "odd" when it comes to normal mannerisms. I've found your subtle flirtations to be quite fun but ultimately drawn out and redundant.

Oh, my dear Andrea. I see you trying to open the door in vain. If I were you, I'd cease my efforts at making a "break for it", as it were. For as you can see...

While it may look simple, I can assure you it is anything but. If you try to open it improperly, a trap-like mechanism will spring forth and take away the appendages you fondly refer to as your "fingers".

Meh...heh heh heh.

Pardon my wild outburst of laughter. I haven't laughed like that in a long time. I see Jessica is getting into the spirit of the mood by reaching for her cell phone and calling some friends to join us. Of course, I've never known of anyone's phone number being only three digits. Speed dial, perhaps? Anyway, allow me to open the door into the master bedroom and...

Oh dear, wrong door. That was the door to one of my many closets stuffed with a dead hooker. I don't care what The New Yorker says, dead hooker beats ocean breeze as a preferred scent for the upper class any day of the week. Alas, I do find it rather cliche and almost trendy to use dead hookers. Thus, I be sure to have them accompanied in the closet...

Mmmmm...nothing freshens the air quite like the alluring scent of a decomposing clown. Intoxicating. Now, where were we? Ah yes, the art of love. Girls, have you ever heard of the position "Alabama Barn Buster"?

Banging can be heard on the front door by An's husband.

You invited your husband over? Disappointing, since I'm not into such escapades. I also hear police sirens, thus alerting me to where this night is heading. That means I must bid you ladies a due for now. Keep feeding me rep points, until we meet again. Now if you'll excuse me, I must depart through my "secret" exit.

YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

StoneTable

Post by StoneTable »

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.â€￾ - Nikola Tesla

:toetap: You're a real asshole when you're drunk, Superman.

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Judging by the rep point I just got for this post, I do believe Edbert wishes to join us. Don't worry, I have just the music to lighten the mood:

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I'd love to join you, but due to that my pants are no longer wearable in public.

I get to see them LIVE in 4 months.

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

I'm staggered. Image I need time to come up with a reply. :D
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

ChimeraCreative wrote:I'm staggered. Image I need time to come up with a reply. :D
I do believe a joke involving my penis and a woman's normal reaction towards it is in order...

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Jesus fucking christ.

MGM

Post by MGM »

And here I was thinking this was another fight topic. :(

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Good thing you started with booze or the rest would have been really hard to take.
Tragic Angelus wrote:I'd love to join you, but due to that my pants are no longer wearable in public.

I get to see them LIVE in 4 months.
Yeah, I heard Ronald McDonald shoes are a leading cause of priapism.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

ChimeraCreative

It's my theory that the last picture in Brian's story isn't so much his escape as it is Fash and I tossing him off a building. ^_^

ChimeraCreative

I think he did a great job with the story. The cheesy, chauvinist character (I'm assuming he was in character and not in himself... ew) was wonderfully over the top. Reminds me of the good old days when skit comedy was funny and wrong at the same time. ^_^

EDIT: Could we call this new personality/character of his IrishCasbah? ^_^

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

I just saw it as that Christopher Walken sketch, modified slightly to allow for...

for

forfor

um

hi

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Ha, now that you say that this definitely fits into that kind of category.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

I just skimmed that but...

Holy fucking shit thats creepy as hell.

Mr Trebek, same answer as before.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."