Any Interest?

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

Tragic Angelus

Any Interest?

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I put it on Facebook and Twitter, but wanted to save these two for you guys and give you first dibs.

I've been wanting to get rid of a lot of movie posters from when I worked at the theater lately and have decided it's sell or pitch time. I've gotten rid of most of the comic related ones except for the two I figured would do the best, and thought I'd offer them to you guys first.

I've got a Batman Begins and Superman Returns. They look like this:

Superman: http://www.impawards.com/2006/posters/superman_returns_ver2.jpg

Batman: http://posterwire.com/wp-content/uploads/batman_begins_teaser_b.jpg

While Returns wasn't great, that particular poster looks really nice next to the Batman one. I'd like to get rid of both and honestly I'd just send them off to you guys.

I had intended to put them in my comic room but I'm planning on redoing that a bit and they just don't make the cut. They do make frames for them that are easy to get, at least here in the states at a (Super) Target or WalMart. I've got enough tubes to ship them, so if anyone wants them let me know. I have others too, but not much in the ways of what everyone might want.

Although, for those of you with kids I have a few kid like movie posters left.. Chicken Little, one of the Ice Age ones..

I started taking stuff at random near the end of my employment so there was a lot. Any interest in those two, or anything else really let me know. I'm sure I could put a list together with some time.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Do you have a list of the others you have available?

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I should have one before the end of the day. A few things have been claimed but there isn't much taken. There's really nothing of major interest, as most of that moved years ago. I can message it to you once I get it done.