Plan for tonight/New Year's Eve?

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

jedispyder

Plan for tonight/New Year's Eve?

Post by jedispyder »

Anyone have any special plans?

I'm planning on a Doctor Who filled night. Making some fish fingers and custard along with chocolate souffle. I'm going to watch the new season over again after I get off work. Just a low key evening to myself.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Alisha and I are spending the evening together. I'm cooking ad already made dessert. We'll probably watch a movie or at least the new Eddie Izzard comedy special I got. Pretty much just going to relax tonight.

XIII

Post by XIII »

We bought very fine food and have started enjoying it. Now it's done to cheese and dessert.
Then we'll watch some TV (the news) and probably get to bed before midnight cause we are both extra tired.
Also Simon I currently refusing to sleep so it's not helping.

XIII

Post by XIII »

Well, he is still not sleeping. Probably wants to take us all the way to midnight...

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Happy New Year everyone!

Spent this one with the family this year.

Was thinking of joining a few mates up in Greenwich Park, London. Would have been able to see the fireworks from there. But, getting back's a bit of a nightmare and staying over at someone's house wasn't on the cards.

So, it was diner and champagne with the folks.

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

jedispyder wrote:Anyone have any special plans?

I'm planning on a Doctor Who filled night. Making some fish fingers and custard along with chocolate souffle. I'm going to watch the new season over again after I get off work. Just a low key evening to myself.
Who's the best Doctor, Chris?

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Tragic Angelus wrote:Alisha and I are spending the evening together. I'm cooking ad already made dessert. We'll probably watch a movie or at least the new Eddie Izzard comedy special I got. Pretty much just going to relax tonight.
... the new Eddie Izzard comedy special?

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

XIII wrote:Well, he is still not sleeping. Probably wants to take us all the way to midnight...
Does Simon have a concept for today being different than other days?

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Stocky Boy wrote:Who's the best Doctor, Chris?
I'm still slowly watching the original Doctors as I started with the new series from 2005. Out of the 6 that I have seen episodes for, I'm going to have to go with the current Matt Smith solely because his eccentric crazy chaotic self appeals to my personality. Tennant was amazing but Smith has been able to shine this past season. Your favorite if you watch the show?

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Stocky Boy wrote:... the new Eddie Izzard comedy special?
The new one that I got, haha. It's his Stripped tour, but here in the US it's labeled as "Live at Madison Square Garden" I just found out.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I spent the day watching the Twilight Zone marathon (a tradition of mine). Then I took the wife and son out to dinner. We didn't stay out too long after that on account of how numbingly cold it was. After that, I read Scalpd vol 7-9 (which blew my socks off).

Now we just finished watching the Ball drop on television and I'm about to go to sleep. Maybe.

Also, that right there is the most I've seen Stocky post at one time all year :)

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Oh yeah, Happy New Years!!!

XIII

Post by XIII »

Happy New Year to you all!!!
Simon has no idea what is going on today.