My Local Comic Shop...

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

Tragic Angelus

My Local Comic Shop...

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Apparently nominated and appointed me to be the Easter Bunny for a Farmer's Market that takes place across the street every Saturday.

So this Saturday I will apparently be the Easter Bunny at the Downtown Kokomo Farmer's Market for four hours.

The things I do for this damned hobby.

Photos most likely to follow.

MGM

Post by MGM »

YESSSSSSSS!!! I DEMAND PICTURES!!! IN ALL CAPS LOCK!!!

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I have a friend in TN who has to dress up as a Strawberry for her "whole foods" type store.

And yes, pictures are a MUST!

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

He said he'd do it, or me. Then realized he probably wouldn't fit so I'd have to do it. I don't know if things will change but I think I can do it. I'll most likely just hope I'm walking around and not sitting for pictures.

Another one of our friends/part-time employees dresses as Santa Claus all the time in December for events and things so it looks like I get to continue for the Spring.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Tragic Angelus wrote:Apparently nominated and appointed me to be the Easter Bunny for a Farmer's Market that takes place across the street every Saturday.

So this Saturday I will apparently be the Easter Bunny at the Downtown Kokomo Farmer's Market for four hours.
You're a Furry

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Never. Never. We decided if any additional holes were found in the costume it was not to be worn by ANYONE.

And the lady who runs the Market didn't let us know she wanted us to do it NEXT week. Yes, that's Easter Weekend, but they had Santa Claus for 3 weeks and we figured they'd want to do the Easter Bunny early too. So we were there at 7:30 am and she told us thanks, we'll see you next week.

Soooooo now I'm doing it next week. Which is good, because I've been incredibly sick this past weekend.