I require your input

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

The French Biscuit

I require your input

Post by The French Biscuit »

Thanks to the gracious assistance of StoneTable, I can now post this survey I made.

However, do to the combined ineptitude of Adobe Reader and yours truly, I've nixed that and put it all in a .doc file.

It's for my Visual Culture essay on Cuberculture (message boards, chatrooms, and other social networking sites) and I wanted to do a survey to add to my research.

If you could please save, then fill in the .doc file and send it back to me at : slightlyartsy@gmail.com I would very much appreciate it. :love:

If the file doesn't work or if you think I need more questions (I hope not, the thing's already 3 pages) just e-mail me and I'll fix it. :D

Thank-you.

P.S. If you'd like to further discuss any of the questions in the survey, might as well do it here since we've got this thread and all.
Attachments

[The extension doc has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

It says I need to print the form to save my answers. That's going to be a problem.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

The French Biscuit

Fasheem wrote:It says I need to print the form to save my answers. That's going to be a problem.
Really? hang on..
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

The French Biscuit

O.k., I'm still trying to find a way around having to e-mail this thing in order to allow you to fill it in with Adobe Reader.

In the meantime if you download Adobe Acrobat it should allow you to fill it in and save it.

*continues looking*
Biscuit AWAY!

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Only the pay version allows you to fill it in and save it. Oh wait, that is the pay version. Free trial!
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

The French Biscuit

Alrighty then, anyone who wants the form's gonna have to PM me their e-mail address. It's the only way around this nonsense.

Had to expect some negative karma since I pirated the Adobe CS4 master suite. :-X

[EDIT]

That doesn't work with Adobe Reader either. Adobe Reader is useless.

New plan!
Biscuit AWAY!

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

Adam will be back home shortly. I'll let him now that a computer crisis is imminent and disaster needs to be adverted. I'd help you, but my help is laughable. If you got bailing buckets, I can man the bailing buckets. >.<
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

The French Biscuit

Maybe a .doc file will work.
Attachments

[The extension doc has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Biscuit AWAY!

The French Biscuit

ChimeraCreative wrote:Adam will be back home shortly. I'll let him now that a computer crisis is imminent and disaster needs to be adverted. I'd help you, but my help is laughable. If you got bailing buckets, I can man the bailing buckets. >.<
Buckets are good. :) Thanks CC, but I think I'll just go with the .doc file for now. Unless it also fails somehow.

I'm working under the ego-softening assumption that it's something in the software.

Anyways, the .doc file should open just fine in Word or OpenOffice. Just put a dash or something beside your answers and send it back to me.

*crosses fingers*
Biscuit AWAY!

The French Biscuit

I look so good right now, I can feel it.:sweatdrop:
Biscuit AWAY!

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

The French Biscuit wrote:Buckets are good. :) Thanks CC, but I think I'll just go with the .doc file for now. Unless it also fails somehow.

I'm working under the ego-softening assumption that it's something in the software.

Anyways, the .doc file should open just fine in Word or OpenOffice. Just put a dash or something beside your answers and send it back to me.

*crosses fingers*
If by "something in the software" you mean "the software is working exactly the way it's supposed to work" then yes it's something in the software. :smilielol5:

Sandman

Post by Sandman »

sent it

MGM

Post by MGM »

Filled in and sent!

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Sent! Good luck!!

Python

Post by Python »

Anchors away!
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I shall send it presently...Presently meaning a bit later but presently all the same.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Sent...

The French Biscuit

Fasheem wrote:If by "something in the software" you mean "the software is working exactly the way it's supposed to work" then yes it's something in the software. :smilielol5:
Yes, but that's not very ego softening. :X
Biscuit AWAY!

The French Biscuit

To all who sent one so far: Thank you very much! :D:love::Hug2:
Biscuit AWAY!