Facebook

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

Mr Wallstreet

Facebook

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

My Boss just sent me a friend request and in one fell swoop, destroyed it's fun for me.

I really don't want to "Friend" him but I don't want him to get all pissed off at me.

Why?

:banghead:

Why?

Why?

Did he have to try and "Friend" me? Isn't he aware of the boundaries between employee and employer? This is almost as bad as him asking to hang out with me during a *shudder* social situation

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

how'd he find out you had it?
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Almost everyone in my office has it and one day we were discussing and my co-worker asked me if I was on it, and I said "yes". I should've just kept my stupid :censored: mouth shut.

Y'know what? I shouldn't be bitching. I deserve this. This is my just punishment. Go ahead, have at me!

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

... after you add your boss to facebook can I start strip-teasing on your FB wall? ^_^
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

The last thing I want to do is add my boss to my facebook. I don't need him seeing the pictures of me "performing CPR" on Sandman

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

can I "out" you on your wall?

ChimeraCreative

Mr Wallstreet wrote:The last thing I want to do is add my boss to my facebook. I don't need him seeing the pictures of me "performing CPR" on Sandman
That was CPR? That wasn't even on my list of "100 things those pervs are doing". Therefore, I find your CPR explanation quite dubious. ^_^

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

:rofl:

*speechless*

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

No plz. My boss is a homosexual. The last thing I want, or need, is to accept his friend request and then get outed by you. He might think I'm coming on to him and try and ask me out on a date.

While this may seem homophobic, rest assured it is not. If I went trolling for man meat, I could any guy I want. I simply do not want to have to reject my boss's advances and wind up getting fucked (figuratively) at work by being fired.

ChimeraCreative

You could tell your boss Sandman was a cute (albeit un-photogenic) lady in order to hide your shame. ^_^

EIDT: Yikes, I withdraw my funniez. >.<

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Computer... 700 dollars

Internet... 30 dollars

Wally's boss finding him on Facebook... priceless.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

ChimeraCreative wrote:That was CPR? That wasn't even on my list of "100 things those pervs are doing". Therefore, I find your CPR explanation quite dubious. ^_^
It may have been unorthodox but it worked. Before I could say "jailbait", Sandman was taking deep, hard breaths.

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Mr Wallstreet wrote:No plz. My boss is a homosexual. The last thing I want, or need, is to accept his friend request and then get outed by you. He might think I'm coming on to him and try and ask me out on a date.

While this may seem homophobic, rest assured it is not. If I went trolling for man meat, I could any guy I want. I simply do not want to have to reject my boss's advances and wind up getting fucked (figuratively) at work by being fired.
...you're not convincing me otherwise

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

please note my [sarcasm][/sarcasm]

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Junkogen wrote:Computer... 700 dollars

Internet... 30 dollars

Wally's boss finding him on Facebook... priceless.

It wasn't that hard really. It's not like I was a John Smith or something. :mad:

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

IrishCream wrote:...you're not convincing me otherwise
Right now I have no threat I can use to make you fear me. Accept for filling your mailbox with my angsty poetry from when I was an adolescent.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Mr Wallstreet wrote:No plz. My boss is a homosexual. The last thing I want, or need, is to accept his friend request and then get outed by you. He might think I'm coming on to him and try and ask me out on a date.

:smilielol5:

:svengo:

:dead:

ChimeraCreative

Mr Wallstreet wrote:It wasn't that hard really. It's not like I was a John Smith or something. :mad:
So be Farhan on facebook by day and Wally on facebook at night. You can wear a cape and your undies on the outside. ^_^

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

ChimeraCreative wrote:So be Farhan on facebook by day and Wally on facebook at night.
Oh no. I've seen what secret identities lead to. Just look at Michael Jackson
You can wear a cape and your undies on the outside. ^_^
Um we already covered the topic of "undergarments" quite thoroughly while we were at the Con and uhm...Yea, it won't work :( :lipsrsealed2:

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Junkogen wrote::rofl:

:smilielol5:

:svengo:

:dead:
It's supposed to work the other way around. Your suffering should bring me pleasure :mad: