Post by Mr Wallstreet »

For real?

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

... That's not real... right?

CountD

Post by CountD »

fuck.

now I have to start a facebook. someone please help.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

:sad::bigcry:

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Tragic Angelus wrote:... That's not real... right?
That's one-hundred percent real. I wouldn't joke about that.

Sucks....:sad:

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

That was one big ass block of text.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

CountD wrote:fuck.

now I have to start a facebook. someone please help.
It's easy. Just go to facebook and go through all their registration bullshit.

CountD

Post by CountD »

that is pretty comprehensive

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Kinda put things in perspective, right? :(
:chewie:

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

...common, he's clearly not THAT busy :)

Sucks though. Mainly because he didn't give my ass a shout out. Ohs wells.
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

MGM

Post by MGM »

I feel bad it came down to this. :(

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

I blame you haha
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

I shall make a better reply to Meek's update, when I have time. Today I'm going to go to sleep before 01:00.

Its a shame Meek won't be joining us in the short term, but who knows. Meeks a very sweet guy and I enjoyed meeting him in NY and ensuring he got his fix of Dunkin Donuts, which he can't get on the west coast. Glad he'll be persuing his goals more aggressively, God knows he fucking should be! :D

His summary of BX history is detailed, observant and polite, which is something I've always appreciated from him. I could never really accuse him of a lack of attentiveness, when talking to him. It's his perspective though. I don't want to be a schmuck about this but his perspective although very insightful and a much welcomed extra input, is not necessarily as accurate a snapshot of everyone's perspective at the time.

In fact, perhaps it's very much the case that BOTH of the contested points in the 'New Start' thread are true. Not just one of them, but BOTH, which in the spirit of Meek would suggest the best outcome would be to find a way for both parties to be satisfied.
I hope Meek feels that the sentence above is reflective of his thoughts, if nothing else of what I've written.

CountD -
Yes indeedy you need to get with the kids and get your arse on Facebook! :D

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

Blaming this on me and Shadowman is bullshit and I am in tears

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

You raise a good point... if we blame you and Shadowman, in unity, maybe we'd all be bum chums again. :D

Lovely sacrifice by your esteemed self, good man.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

Stocky Boy wrote:
In fact, perhaps it's very much the case that BOTH of the contested points in the 'New Start' thread are true. Not just one of them, but BOTH, which in the spirit of Meek would suggest the best outcome would be to find a way for both parties to be satisfied.
I hope Meek feels that the sentence above is reflective of his thoughts, if nothing else of what I've written.
Wow, I think you completely misinterpreted what he was saying. I don't think he agreed with what you, MGM, CC and Wolf are arguing for at all. In fact, I would say that he's as diametrically opposed to it as anyone. You might want to reread it. I'm not saying this to be mean or pull a "haha, I told you so," but if you respect the man at all then acknowledge what he actually said.

There's no need to change anything. Everything was fine until a few people thought it would be cool to strong-arm others into being more "work, outside-friend and parent friendly," which is absurd. The whole idea of needing to make any "official" changes is utterly absurd. In case anyone hadn't noticed, this is a message board called "Basement X: The Fanboy's Brothel." What about that says anything serious, responsible or grown-up? Nothing. As it shouldn't.

What I think he's saying is that what was "Basement X" is now dead. So there's really nothing to come back to, which now pisses me off even more because he was one of my best online friends here.

:finger:

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

I do see his point though, and I still feel bad for what I did because, in essence, I said, "The only fun you will be having is MY kind of fun" and that is complete bullshit and I'm suprised nobody stopped me.

On the other hand, everybody that has come to this new board is pretty much the people I feel "closest" to aka Arn, Stocky, Ed, Doug, Jess, Stepth, etc etc etc. You are the posters I see as "people" instead of mere web personas. I know I'm not as close with any of you as I used to be, but I also have a beard now so it can be blamed on facial hair if need be.

Really sucks that Mictongonaona isn't going to post here anymore though. It's like when Hal Jordan lost it and killed everybody and then the sun ate him or something. Only instead of losing his mind and being devoured, he's simply pulling a Superwee. Minus the gay sex. Or divided by the gay sex? I'm really bad at math.

Anyway, poop.

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

William McDert wrote:Blaming this on me and Shadowman is bullshit and I am in tears
I don't think he did blame you two for this current bullshit.

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

Okay... then why are you still here being pissed off at us? I'm not saying I want you to go, because I don't. You're obviously unhappy here.
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image