DMT

You know what to do!

Moderator: Sandman

William McDert

DMT

Post by William McDert »

Has anybody else been enlightened with this beautiful stuff?

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Wha?
YA BETTA ASK SOMEBODDDAAAAAYYYYYYYY!

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

DMT!

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Explain wtf this is, douchenozzle

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

I wish. That stuff's expensive, unless you know how to extract it yourself.

From what I know, you can buy the ingredients to brew ayahuasca online. But as far as pure DMT is concerned, it's pricey. If I remember correctly it was like $300 a gram or something. Now a gram could get you spiritual a few times, but that's still pretty steep.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

DMT? Expln Plx thnx

Junkogen

Post by Junkogen »

It's a powerful psychedelic drug. I've never done it myself because of the price and availability. But it was initially used for hundreds of years by Amazonian native tribes in the form of a tea, which is sometimes called ayahuasca or yage. The tea was used by tribes as a shamanistic/psychotropic medicine. It's similar to like mescaline(peyote) or psilocybin(mushrooms), but much more intense and short-lived.

IrishCream

Post by IrishCream »

Junkogen wrote:much more intense and short-lived.
Just like sex with me! Ba-ZING!

oh...I just realized what I did there.

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

I knew Junk would know.

Man, my old roomate went to Texas for a month and somehow scored 6 grams. My first trip was just a worm hole and an egyptian cat priestess and 3 "greys" circling above me but my second one, well, here's what I wrote down:

I inhaled one big puff. Then another. Reality was starting to get screwey. I threw a peace sign at the five observers but the rainbow tinted hand of Taj, a shaman-in-training, beckoned me to take one more. I decided to do it. Don't let him, don't let myself down again! I took it and with that, all the colors in the room became pure rainbow-hued and suddenly I was simply inside every color imaginable.

The colors were being pulled away, or perhaps I was hurtling backwards. I had no idea. I wasn't scared, I simply knew this was it, I'm going there. I saw a yogi sitting in a meditation pose, I cannot name it because I do not practice. His third eye was open, his two eyes were closed. There was no emotion coming from him, he was simply there, and he was okay with me being there. The universe, every universe that ever existed were/was stretched out to infinity. I heard, or felt, the word or the notion "Understand" and impossible shapes kept folding in on each other. Everything was drawn into these shapes. These shapes were the only things that existed now.

I was the shapes, or inside the shapes. I think I was just a speck of the shapes. A molecule. We.I.Everything kept folding in on itself. The chant of "Everything is everything" kept being repeated as everything spun out of control. It was so real. Life was simply this continuous loop of NOTHING and EVERYTHING. I was terrified, I was never going to get out of it. Then I grasped that I may be the only item in reality to realize the loop and that I wanted to change it but couldn't. As the looping of existence went faster and faster the chant simply became an echo of itself until all I heard was MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM and then just what sounded like... crackling glass? Then it started slowing down. Thank god. Everything is everything. And then it stopped and the Yogi was floating beside me again, a slight smile on his face.

It, existence as a never ending imploding impossible shape, started rotating again but I wouldn't have any of that. I opened my eyes and looked at my friends. "Who's is this. No. Who is this? Where... Am I done? Is this done? Please be done...." I stood up and looked at my friends. It felt that they were not my friends but other beings who were testing me, to see if I could crack their code, could see through their shapeshifting ways. My friends stayed silent because I asked them not to talk before hand... I needed silence. I was suddenly horrified, perhaps I'm still in the craziness and nothing will ever be the same. I grasped for words that would tie reality down. I need to come back to earth. Taj kept meditating on the floor and brief glimpses of the yogi flashed through my mind. I looked around, "Scooter... i have a scooter. I ride my scooter to... get to... work?" I looked at my shoes. "Shoes... right, shoes are for feet. Okay. Okay I'm back." For the next few minutes I just enjoyed the beauty of everything and then went to trying to explain everything but honestly, words can't even describe it. I'm so happy to be out of that continuous loop, but at the same time, I feel honored at the fact that I was a part of it.

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Im sure that made alot of sense at the time.

Its more fucked up than one of my posts :)
:chewie:

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

:)

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

I think, what I really want to know Ami, is did it giv you any super powers? :D

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

No super powers but I honestly can't remember my life before I did it. Like I remember my life, but I don't recall how I could have lived without having experienced the splendorous things that I experienced while on the drug.

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

So worth a try then? How long did the whole experience last?

Is it something people can do regularly or would doing it regularly, like say every day bea welcome to fuck-up central?

CountD

Post by CountD »

what a long strange trip it's been

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

What you talking about D? Are you doing some right now? :D

CountD

Post by CountD »

It's The Grateful Dead, man!!! I know you're not of that young an age!

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

I don't think it could be every day event. I don't know about the physical ramifications of such a jaunture would come about, but a mental breakdown would surely follow. The extreme hallucinations, where I was utterly out of control lasted roughly 15 minutes, and I had about 10 minutes afterwards where things were sort of shroomish i.e. every color was beautiful and the floor looked like a pastel painting, etc...

Coming out of it, I forgot what drug I took, it didn't seem believable that anything like DMT could even exist. Such a mind fuck it was.

What a loooooooooooooooooong strange trip it's beeeeeeeeeeeen

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

Listen to Dr. Michio Kaku's string theory and soap bubble analogy before you trip again. Ask your yogi angel spirit guy what that shit's all about. ^_^
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

William McDert

Post by William McDert »

hahhaha I will.

It's funny though, I understand it more now that I saw what I saw. Like it doesn't make total sense, but it makes more sense than it would have