Late to the Party

If it's broke, bitch about it here.

Moderator: StoneTable

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

ChimeraCreative wrote:Adam says it'll bump up with time. We have a some time to work on the BX first impressions then, eh? ^_^
leave that discussion th PHIYST please. i get slaughtered from enough angles as it is ;)
:chewie:

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

Last Call! Who are we missing? :notetoself:

Bummer
Jack
Nimrod
Sirocco

Anyone else?

(I feel like such a secretary.)
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

depends how far back were going.

Like i said previously shadowbalder had nearly a thousand post but hadn't posted for like 2 years. Megafury briefly came across but i think hes busy with his crude dude comix.

Goshin is missing too.

MGM

Post by MGM »

I don't think anyone's got contact info for Goshin? Balder should be contacted as well, Megafury I honestly cannot remember.

ChimeraCreative

MGM wrote:I don't think anyone's got contact info for Goshin? Balder should be contacted as well, Megafury I honestly cannot remember.
When MGM's right about everything, he's right all the way around. ^_^ Don't know how to find Goshin, Balder oughta be contacted and Megafury who?

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Weird question about stuff during my absence, but what happened to sock-lover Stevo? Dan and I were talking about him the other day but couldn't remember what happened to him...

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Didn't anyone keep goshins myspace page?

I think i have balders email knocking about somewhere ill try get hold of him.

Megafury only made maybe 200 post so im not surprised noone remembers him.

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Stocky Boy wrote: I always read the majority of CBKA's post as having a heavy hint of bravado and youthful, reckless mentality. He seemed to be removing his costume of late, but the bravado and totally different mentality never appealed to me.
Yeah, everyone with a different way of thinking should be banned. Banned to hell.

For the record I always liked Major Bummer, even when he was ass-raping everyone all the time which he hasn't done for literally YEARS, and CBKA has grown on me since he stopped deliberately being a douchebag 100% of the time. Can't remember when exactly that happened.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

Fasheem wrote:Yeah, everyone with a different way of thinking should be banned. Banned to hell.

For the record I always liked Major Bummer, even when he was ass-raping everyone all the time which he hasn't done for literally YEARS, and CBKA has grown on me since he stopped deliberately being a douchebag 100% of the time. Can't remember when exactly that happened.

If I thought everyone with a different way of thinking should be banned, I would be running into disagreements with many more individuals than I have done over the last few days, in similar, unpleasant for all manner. And possibly, if this were the case, then surely it would be healthy for the sake of overall harmony that I become a special topic of discussion and if the discusison had reason to be lead to extreme measures then shouldn't banishment then be considered? At the very least the discussion should be open, so that we can name a problem, if there is one there, figure out how wide spread it is, and then come up with a solution suitable to the size of the problem?

Everyone with unpleasant posting habits should be evaluated by the board as to whether it's a problem to find the board opinion and a direction that best reflects all board members opinions should be followed. If it leads to banning it's shit, but then so be it.

Interesting to know that you thought CBKA was a douche, 100% of the time, back in the day. Presumably, since this was probably similar to the overall board opinion at the time, we should have openly discussed this. I don't recollect an open discussion at the time. All I remember is non-commital, "we'll see where it goes and hope for the best" and luckliy for the board, it's gone in a positive direction.

For the record, I always considered Major Bummer the lesser of two evils. During the 'back in the day' phase, I'd see a response to a thread of mine in Marvel forum and be thinking, "Christ! What deliberatly agro or ass-raping nonsense has he posted here?", only to find a sensible reply that showed he had interest in the thread. No ass rape. No awfully put, aggressive, opposing opinion. Just pleasantness or an opposing opinion, but put together inoffensively.

ChimeraCreative

wolf_2099 wrote:We aren't even on the first page of basement x googling.
I just googled 'basement-x' and we're in the top half of the second page. S'not so bad for only having been at this web address for, what, two weeks?

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Fasheem wrote: For the record I always liked Major Bummer, even when he was ass-raping everyone all the time which he hasn't done for literally YEARS, and CBKA has grown on me since he stopped deliberately being a douchebag 100% of the time. Can't remember when exactly that happened.
100%? more like 98% :D

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Stocky Boy wrote: Interesting to know that you thought CBKA was a douche, 100% of the time, back in the day. Presumably, since this was probably similar to the overall board opinion at the time, we should have openly discussed this. I don't recollect an open discussion at the time. All I remember is non-commital, "we'll see where it goes and hope for the best" and luckliy for the board, it's gone in a positive direction.

There was a discussion on banning me, in made me kick into overdrive. It was really childish of me but i got some satisfaction out of it :blush5:

I think it was Meek and Kid-o who managed to stop me acting like an arse. the bastards:reddevil:

ChimeraCreative

CBKA, back in the day, did you think you'd become a regular at BX?

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

I was a regular before all the banning stuff happened. i had at least a thousand posts

ChimeraCreative

Yeah, but what I meant was, when you first found the place did you want to hang out there or did you want to push some buttons and see what happened?:smartass2:

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

I just figured i'd check it out (thor talked highly of it) and see if i liked the peeps. I stuck around so i guess i did :)

ChimeraCreative

We even know ShadowMan's first name but we don't know yours or Bummer's yet. Are you ever going to tell us? ^_^

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Quite a few of the inmates do.

Its chris :)

XIII

Post by XIII »

CBKA wrote:I was a regular before all the banning stuff happened. i had at least a thousand posts
No. I started a thread about banning you within a month of you being here.

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

XIII wrote:No. I started a thread about banning you within a month of you being here.
Yeah i did. The proper banning stuff didnt happen till much later than when i joined in 2003.

Your probably remembering you getting bitchy about me outpostwhoring you in your postwhore threads