Cleanup on Isle X?

If it's broke, bitch about it here.

Moderator: StoneTable

A cleaner, more gentler BX or keep to your roots?

Keep it dirty, the way the old BX was. Long live the JDC!
56%
Keep it dirty, the way the old BX was. Long live the JDC!
44%

Total votes: 16

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

CountD wrote:
This offer excludes Canada, sorry ladies. It's up to Wulf protect you; he's pretty big. lol
I can do it. It'd be fun.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

The French Biscuit

Post by The French Biscuit »

CountD wrote: I'm protective of the bx-femmes. I know it is lame and brotherly, but I am old.

This offer excludes Canada, sorry ladies. It's up to Wulf protect you; he's pretty big. lol
You do realize, most of the bx-femmes are in Canada. So you get to protect Shermy and Fash. Way to be protective. :)
Biscuit AWAY!

Your awesomeness is akin to bottling a hurricane. It cannot be done - Mr. Wallstreet

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

The French Biscuit wrote:You do realize, most of the bx-femmes are in Canada. So you get to protect Shermy and Fash. Way to be protective. :)
Let's see... Biscuit, Fash, Ty and I are Canadian (even though Fash and I live abroad). Shermy is British. And, um, wow, we're outta ladies. ^_^ We need Raven or Abby or Penny to come back and even us out. ^_^
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

CountD wrote:I have to say if someone like Thor every seriously tried to stalk someone on this board, I would have to get my friend who works in the gov't to bust him the moment he stepped on US soil.

I'm protective of the bx-femmes. I know it is lame and brotherly, but I am old.

I'm pretty sure that offer also excludes South Korea and the UK.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

sorry to all the ladies in the UK, i can't offer protection.

I'm the one stalking you :)
:chewie:

Python

Post by Python »

"Sweet_Melissa:

There were only 4 people I liked on Board X, 5 including myself and there are about 50 people who post on that board.

I liked Thor. That's obvious. I liked Nikki, I liked Abby, I liked Biscuit, and I liked Python. There were two others who really didn't post on the board who I liked too.

No one kept in contact with me when I left though, except for Thor.
:blush5:

I vaguely remember Sweet_Melissa. It was so long ago...

I voted for "keep it clean." I don't mind the occasional filth, but when it's in nearly every post of every thread, that really puts me off. It's part of the reason why I haven't been around more over the years. I had no real desire to contribute to the raunchiness and anything that I could talk about would have been met with it, so I didn't bother. I can easily see how it would dissuade long-lost posters from returning, and cause female posters to feel uncomfortable, what with all the talk of rape and objectification of women.

Toilet humor on-the-whole is okay, but when it's rampant, it just seems childish and pedantic. If it manages to consume the majority of the forums, that's not something that I will want to contribute to.

I do not think we need extensive rules and moderators to police our forums. I would like to believe that everyone here is mature enough to police themselves and moderate their own behavior.

My only issue with the old JDC sigs is relatively minor: it makes scrolling through threads 5x longer than it needs to be, and loading pages takes awhile. Thanks to AdBlockPlus, I can block em out if needed.

Thanks, AdBlockPlus! Image
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

As soon as goshin figures out how votes work it will be 7-6 ;).

Can someone write him a guide or something?

StoneTable

Post by StoneTable »

I cast my vote.
:duck:
“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.â€￾ - Nikola Tesla

:toetap: You're a real asshole when you're drunk, Superman.

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Can i do Bummers vote by proxy? :D

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Heh, I also have not voted. Whoops.
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I haven't voted. And I'm not going to.