DC Solicitations for March 2010

Batman, Superman, and other comic book legends.

Moderator: Tragic Angelus

Tragic Angelus

DC Solicitations for March 2010

Post by Tragic Angelus »

From CBR:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=24139

It's officially Christmas Eve, I can't sleep, and have 2 Christmas..es?..'s?..eseses? oh well, to do tomorrow, and I thought I should put this up. What's everyong pulling in during March?

And Happy Holidays

BLACKEST NIGHT #8
GREEN LANTERN #52
BATMAN AND ROBIN #10
DETECTIVE COMICS #863
OUTSIDERS #28
RED ROBIN #10
ADVENTURE COMICS #8-9*
SUPERGIRL #51
THE FLASH: SECRET FILES AND ORIGINS 2010 #1
JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE RISE AND FALL SPECIAL #1
GREEN ARROW #31
JUSTICE LEAGUE: THE RISE OF ARSENAL #1
JUSTICE LEAGUE OF AMERICA #43
TITANS #23
WONDER WOMAN #42

*maybe, maybe not.. I don't know what I'll do after Johns/Manapul leave, as I want to follow the Legion but dont' know if I want to move to trade or not. It may have to go due to a few other books

Tons of JLA stuff with the Arsenal fallout.. and with the Co-Feature shake up and Green Arrow going back to solo we'll see how things go. I'm VERY upset to hear Wally's co-feature in Flash is being pulled, and releaved/upset to hear that Kid Flash is on hold. We get Barry Allen, and only Barry Allen for the time being now, and I don't know how to deal with that yet.

Titans and Teen Titans... ugh.. Titans isn't in Deathstroke's hands yet and that could be where I drop it. TT has Conner coming back, but with the news on their cofeature shake up it coudl just be there rather than the actual team. We'll have to see.