Uncanny X-Force [spoilers]

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

jedispyder

Uncanny X-Force [spoilers]

Post by jedispyder »

In X-Men: Second Coming #2, one of the main topics as on X-Force. Everyone dogged Wolvie for taking part of it, with Ororo saying that if Wolvie keeps it up they'll no longer be friends. Wolvie responds if he had to do it over again, he'd kill even more people because that means Kurt might have survived. Scott thinks it over and confronts Wolvie about it, saying starting now X-Force is disbanded.

Wolvie obviously doesn't want to do that. He already sent X-23 on a "soul-searching mission" and after he gets done talking with Scott he walks into a nearby room. Wolvie announces, "the first rule of X-Force is we do not exist." New X-Force is Deadpool (ugh), Archangel, Psylocke, and Fantomex with Wolvie still leading. The new title is coming out in October and is titled Uncanny X-Force (ghey!):

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/new-unc ... 00714.html

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

So much passing on this, I can't even begin to describe it.

I didn't do the first X-Force wetworks team, and I sure as hell won't do this one. Congrats to not doing every variation of Wolverine in one book. And sad to say that this is where Fantomex is winding up. I was really hoping he'd be in Uncanny X-Men instead, possibly dicking around with the X-Club. Whats worse is it has Deadpool in it. Fan-effing-tastic reason for me to avoid this book even more.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I'm pissed that Deadpool is in the book. He's so frickin over-exposed! I feel like a pretentious comic snob wanting to say, "I liked Deadpool before he became cool." LOL!

Fantomex actually makes sense because he's always been a loner doing whatever needs to be done, what doesn't make sense is Psylocke on the team. Just because she's in a ninja body they decide to make her a hardcore killer? Ooooh, maybe she's getting back with Warren? If so that's AWESOME!