Whedon to Direct Avengers.

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

wolf_2099

Whedon to Direct Avengers.

Post by wolf_2099 »

"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

If Whedon does get the job, so far its just rumors, I really hope the film is massively successful so he can really sock it to Warner Bros. for screwing him over. WB's shoddy management deserves a good kick to the nards for dropping the ball on the Wonder Woman project.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Yea but also i think the WW situatino was a bit too with how long it was taking for a working script, wasnt it? Either way, I was sorry to see him leave WW, and I'm a little apprehensivev for Avengers, but I think it's because I KNOW about Whedon, as in he's a director that I like and care about. So in other words, if he doesn't do this one very well, then it's really going to potentially backfire on him and his future in comic films.

But the thing is, anyone who would get this film has a mountain in front of them, and I suppose it's just me worried that he might not be any more capable than a director I'm not so sure about or know very well, I just don't want to see it backfire on him.