Marvel Teaser: One of These X-MEN Will DIE

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

jedispyder

Marvel Teaser: One of These X-MEN Will DIE

Post by jedispyder »

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/x-men-w ... 00406.html

I'm gonna be seriously fucking PISSED if they kill anyone but Cable or Angel in X-Force. If Nightcrawler fucking dies in a title he's never been associated with :censored:

XIII

Post by XIII »

It's a crossover. That's what crossovers are for. Having your character appaer in other titles.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I know it's a crossover, but I feel characters should die in their proper title. Would you want someone like Deadpool to be killed in Uncanny X-Men and not in his own series? Just a thing I have, that's all.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Is that Magik next to Colossus? I can't really tell.

I'd rather it be Cable or the other blonde, or hell even Emma, especially if Hope turns out to be Jean reborn. Then I'll let it slide to Angel, then Iceman, but never Colossus or Nightcrawler. I'll be very close to leaving if one of them dies.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

No one knows if that's Magik or Magma or Kitty or whoever, lol.

And it's not gonna be Cable, he's listed in solicits 2 months from now as leading a suicidal mission.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I find it hard to be Kitty. No WAY she'd be brought back to die. I think one thing I saw asked if it was Husk.

So until we figure out who that is, I'd say it's safe to bet on them not dying, unless it turns up to be someone like Kitty, then it's a name that would matter.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Seems a bit like Psylocke to me. She'd netter not die. I can't imagine they'd kill Nightcrawler, though. Same goes for Colossus, he's been back relatively short.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I dont' think it's Psylocke. She's been wearing her blue multi-band/thread outfit lately. And this latest issue of Uncanny reallllly added to the Nightcrawler thought in that he's furious with Scott, and yea, it's going to be one of those 'unresolved issues' if he goes. I hope it's not him though.