Whilce Portacio On His Uncanny Return to the X-Men

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

jedispyder

Whilce Portacio On His Uncanny Return to the X-Men

Post by jedispyder »

http://www.newsarama.com/comics/whilce- ... 00405.html

I'm intrigued as to whether the art shown is post-Second Coming when he hops onto the title or not. If so, we can rule out some of the possible deaths that occur this month...

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Um... what art? That was all from Uncanny #522 as far as I recall. Unless there's a link to additional art that I missed.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Damn, lol. I'm frazzled at work so I didn't pay as much attention as I should. I did wonder what Mags has gotten himself into again to make him start to bleed so soon after bringing back Kitty, guess I should have looked at all the images.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I wondered. When I saw that earlier today I didn't see any promo art, but they talked about how he's not really discussing what he's drawing since it's Post-Second Coming. At first I thought the top banner might've been promo, but realized it was just an enlargement of the group waiting for Kitty to land.

XIII

Post by XIII »

It's still fugly from a guy you can't count on. I don't know how he can still get work. He is up there with Liefeld in my book.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I feel a bit inclined to agree.. I wasn't impressed with the last issue in any blown away type of way, and was actually a bit disappointed to see that neither Land or Dodson had gotten the assignment. It mostly upset me when I couldn't tell a few people apart. I wont' say he's horrid, but not my first choice for what we've been getting the last 20 issues.