Marvel: Character Designs Screaming for an Update

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

Stocky Boy

Marvel: Character Designs Screaming for an Update

Post by Stocky Boy »

And one thread dedicated to Marvel too!

The costume idiots this time...

Storm
Miss Marvel/Warbird
Hercules

Storm and Miss Marvel, same reason as in the DC thread. Would you really wear your bathing suit to a fight? Would you?

Hercules looks bad in his skirt and hooker sandals. Especially that colour scheme of orange and green, which bares the stamp of it's decade of origin. If his outfit was white, brown or cream I'd get it. But orange and green? Hello silver age.

Any suggestions?

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Storm's costume rarely stays the same as it is, since every artist on every book she shows up in draws her differently. I honestly think she's like the Wasp used to be, where her outfit would change from almost issue to issue, where Storm does it it artist to artist. What she wears in Wakannda compared to SF with the X-Men, and different teasm of X-Men, changes regularly, so she's hard to narrow down an exact 'look' in the last decade or so.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Can't say as I see much of a problem with Storm's outfit. It's usually not nearly as slutty or as inconvenient as a lot of other female outfits and whenever it does change and becomes a bit more revealing, it's still not wholly impractical nor does it scream "whore"

I might tweak Ms. Marvel's outfit, but nothing too drastic, probably give her pants and sleeves.

Hercules needs an extreme makeover.