Psylocke?

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

Goshin

Psylocke?

Post by Goshin »

its about damn time! psylocke quit bein cool to me after she started rocking a tattoo over her eyes and shadow dancing and shit. but damn did they have to bring back the ugliest costume ever next to ms marvel's original costume? bring back the armor please!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Really? I like the naked ninja look.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

it was ok during the jim lee era and all but after the whole kwannon and two betsys shit the ninja shit got on my nerves.

come on she started out as a strong-minded telepathic british x-woman and somehow down the road turned into an asian ninja asassin with telekinetic powers and shadow teleporting and shit u look at her in 1988 and 2008 and its 2 entirely different characters and the only thing they have in common is the name lol

i do miss jim lee drawing her in that costume, but when u really get down to it, she's wearing elektra's costume
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MGM

Post by MGM »

Sometimes people mature, it's what happens in life.
Anyway, I love the armor outfit, but I think the ninja outfit is better.

Python

Post by Python »

Jim Lee's version is obviously the best, but I prefer the armored version from the Inferno days.

MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

Python wrote:Jim Lee's version is obviously the best, but I prefer the armored version from the Inferno days.

yeah, people forget she led the x-men after storm disapeared and saved their lives (and screwed with her own for years lol) by passing them through siege perlious right before the reavers showed up. back then she had the potential to be a stand-out x-woman like rogue or storm but ended up bein nothing more than something for comic readers who dont get laid to drool over
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Python

Post by Python »

I thought Havok led them the whole way after Storm went afk. He was all busy-body on the rest of the X-Men, having them under video surveillance and shit.

At the end of that arc, it was Colossus, Dazzler, Psylocke and Havok who were the last to depart through the Siege Perilous, right? Afterwards, Wolvie was rofl-stomped in the cantina and wound up crucified.
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

MGM

Post by MGM »

No, I think Psylocke was in charge. She for sure was the one who led them through the Siege.

Shit, isn't it sad how we can discuss about this? Who was the leader of the X-Men 20 years ago?

Python

Post by Python »

Did Havok have a breakdown/loss of faith in himself while in the Savage Lands? Because I remember him being in charge during that time, or leading right up to it.

I do remember that Psylocke used her powers to convince the others to go through the Siege.

And yes, it is sad that it's been 20 years. :e2bummed:

[Edit:] The wiki says Betsy was the leader during that time. I'm going to have to crack open the comics again tonight to see what I missed.

MGM

Post by MGM »

I have no recollection whatsoever of Havok leading the X-Men at any time, I must say.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Python wrote:
[Edit:] The wiki says Betsy was the leader during that time. I'm going to have to crack open the comics again tonight to see what I missed.
Or you could edit the wiki so it matches your recollection of events. I do it all the time :D

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

wiki is my best friend too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]