Cable & X-Force #5

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

jedispyder

Cable & X-Force #5

Post by jedispyder »

This series has gotten better. The first issue didn't do much for me but I guess it needed to settle into it's own thing. Characterization is still rough at spots but it's definitely getting better all around.

Highlight of this issue? Besides the Forge's Robo Monkey vs Nemesis' Mega Scorpion (needed more than just a page to display the awesomeness) had to be Domino and Colossus hooking up. Was not expecting that to happen!

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

I think we were expecting the hook up from panels in issue 4 and if you've read Morrison's X.Men you know she's up for a good time. Her hook up with Wolverine seems to have been mentioned at least once before in Morrison's book and possibly outside it.

Colossus taken the action he did - not a reference to Dominoe - makes sense considering the type of character he is.
Dr. Nemesis doesn't seem to be written as well as Gillen was writing him.

I don't know about this book. I think I'm dropping it.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I dropped it after issue one honestly. I thumbed through 2 and it wasn't anything to interest me that much. I mostly wanted to find out how Colossus' powers were affected by the Phoenix and I did so I had nothing more to gain from the book.

Is he still on the team or is he staying in prison, which I thought I read somewhere.