Daredevil #1

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

Mr Wallstreet

Daredevil #1

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Like it?

Hate it?

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I'll try to remember to download it tonight and then I'll let you know.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I liked it. It's a very back to basics approach. Waid didn't throw out everything Bendis & Brubaker had done but he's taken DD back to being more of a high flying superhero showboat while retaining everything that has happened to him.

I'll be sticking with this title

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I actually meant to read this at the store today, but got caught up in other stuff and discussions. I enjoyed Captain America 1 and hoped this one would be entertaining, though I wasn't interested in picking it up continually. I might go through it later on next week though.

MGM

Post by MGM »

I wanted to grab this one from the shelf to give it a try, but apparently I once had decided to put it on my pull-list. And it was a much better read than I expected. Recommended!

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

I thought it was pretty good. Enjoyable!

It's missing the angst and dredgery of previous Daredevil arcs, which is good and the art is very good!

XIII

Post by XIII »

Pretty cool thing : Marvel did an audio version for the visually impaired: http://marvel.com/news/story/16485/dare ... io_edition

I'm downloading it now so I don't know if it is any good but you gotta applaud the idea.