new avengers #50

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

Goshin

new avengers #50

Post by Goshin »

:smilielol5:

i never really read the old avengers got bored with them after acts of vengeance but this team kicks ass

picked up dark avengers #1 and i cant wait to see the two teams fight i picked up new #50 cuz they was fighting on the cover but all they did was fight the wrecking crew and a buncha old villains like madame masque that i aint seen since i was a kid
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

Madame Masque has actually been seen a lot in New Avengers the last 2 years as a lackey of The Hood...

XIII

Post by XIII »

And New Avengers 50 was a brilliant proof that Billy Tan is a sucky artist. And the issue was very blah, by the way.

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

what ever happened to george perez? he was like john byrne or jim lee of the avengers he needs to take over billy tan is a bootleg lenil francis yu

funniest part of the comic

spidey to wolvie after finding out about daken

"you've had sex?"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

XIII

Post by XIII »

George Perez works with DC only these days.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

And sadly, he's slowed down considerably. His art is still fantastic, but it takes much much longer for him to produce it.

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

Tragic Angelus wrote:And sadly, he's slowed down considerably. His art is still fantastic, but it takes much much longer for him to produce it.

much like jim lee, marc silverstri, and all the other major artists from the early 90's who now take three months to draw a single issue

o yea i don care if anybody gets mad when i say this but ROB LIELELD SUCKS AND HAD ALWAYS BEEN A SHITTY ARTIST!!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

George's abilities I think are more with his age than anything else. I dont' think it has to do with him being like them for the same reasons at all.

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

Goshin wrote:ROB LIELELD SUCKS AND HAD ALWAYS BEEN A SHITTY ARTIST!!
wow:monocle:

controversial:rotate:
:chewie:

XIII

Post by XIII »

Tragic Angelus wrote:George's abilities I think are more with his age than anything else. I dont' think it has to do with him being like them for the same reasons at all.
He was really thin when we met him at NYCC this year. I remembered pics we used to see of him where he was quite fat so I was wondering if maybe he was ill or something.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I suppose it could be possible, but I'd really hope not. He's a great artist, and just a great happy person in general. I really hope to meet him some day soon while he's still in the business.

MGM

Post by MGM »

I don't see the appeal in hiw work, to be honest. I mean, it's good. But it's not my cup of tea.

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

CBKA wrote:wow:monocle:

controversial:rotate:

big-ass muscles on women and everybody mouths was wide open and everybody looked angry and even the young teenage characters had so many lines on they faces they looked fifty
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CBKA

Post by CBKA »

dont forget the disproportionate feet too
:chewie:

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

i remember even big-ass dudes like forearm or warpath or cable (he was bigger back then) had tiny little girl feet.

and i always hated feral. fake-ass wolverine and a poor replacement for wolfspane.

for some reason i always liked her sister a little better...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]