UNCANNY 507-508

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

Goshin

UNCANNY 507-508

Post by Goshin »

where can i start..... Angel finally turns into death in front of a fellow x-man and tears the shit outta godzilla! beast is pissed, but i havent seen Archangel as death in years and it felt good!!!

Magneto finally has his powers back, but we all saw that coming...

And Psylocke is back to being a british white lady!!! i hope she starts wearing her purple armor and her cape again...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

this the best x-men since the blue team gold team era its a complete reversal of dipshit morrisson!

is gorilla beast next...?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I'm just happy to see Spiral back, been too long since we saw her!

I am a bit confused with Psylocke, I thought she was in Exiles? I just bought that really shitty one-shot with her in it, thinking it would be cool stories about both her and Brian but only have Betsy from Exiles in it. Phooey, I want our Betsy back!

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

no shit i love spiral and lady death strike's new looks they been floating around marvel limbo for too long.....

i remember chimera from an issue of wolverine when he had bone claws but i forgot about her she was one of those villains that showed up once and disapearred like most 90's x-villains

i was confused about psylocke too but then again wolverine seems to be an avenger, x-man on 2 teams, x-force and running around solo one of these wolvies gotta be a skrull...

in speaking of shich, im sick of the x-men being so closed-off from the rest of the MU except logan and emma frost. i mean it woulda been cool if at least one x-man was a skrull i mean come on no revenge after than x-men/skrull story a few years back? the only skrull in the whole x-men universe was longshot and he hasnt had a major effect on anybody this side of gambit. how bout a cyclops skrull inmagine if scott summers was switched with a skrull during breakworld?

or how about nightcrawler tagging along with the new avengers? iron fist tags along but he aint a member and mockingbird is back on hawkeye's cock again why not have a second x-man fight with them? or did they turn down cat-beast?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Python

Post by Python »

Wait. Godzilla? O.o

And where does this new arc begin? At UXM #507?
i was confused about psylocke too but then again wolverine seems to be an avenger, x-man on 2 teams, x-force and running around solo one of these wolvies gotta be a skrull...
Isn't that supposed to be Wolvie's son on the Avengers?
MGM wrote:One day, I will find you, defeat you, dress you up in capris and then take photos of you. :mad:

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

i meant new avengers. i kinda consider them the real avengers since the real cap formed that team and was a member up until he died
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]