Marvel titles for September 2009

Spidey, Wolvie, X-men, Captain America, The Hulk, Fantastic Four... you get the idea.

Moderator: XIII

XIII

Marvel titles for September 2009

Post by XIII »

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page ... e&id=21603

SECRET WARRIORS #8
WOLVERINE WEAPON X #5
ASTONISHING X-MEN SKETCHBOOK
STRANGE TALES #1 (of 3)
CRIMINAL: The Sinners #1
CAPTAIN AMERICA: THE MAN WITH NO FACE TPB
HULK: SKAAR - SON OF HULK TPB

The usual suspects with the return of Criminal. Speaking of Criminal, I'd love to get the Omnibus but I already have all the issues so...
The Jimenez sketchbook is free so I'll get my hands on it even though I won't get Astonishing X-Men.
Also Strange Tales has some Paul Pope in it so count me in!

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Uncanny X-Men #515
Uncanny X-Men First Class #3

I'm worried about X-Men Legacy.. whether it will be cancelled or retitled as Dark X-Men for awhile.. because neither were solicited.

MGM

Post by MGM »

I believe neither. Not sure why, I think I've read something about Carey taking the title in a new direction (most likely a Rogue/Gambit book, judging from how Rogue's storyline ended). There might be a one or two month hiatus in that, though?

WOLVERINE WEAPON X #5
UNCANNY X-MEN #515

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! WARLOCK! WARLOCK! WARLOCK! WARLOCK! THE REAL ONE! NOT SHITTY EXCALISUCK DOUGLOCK! WARLOCK! SELFRIEND IS BACK! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

MGM wrote:I believe neither. Not sure why, I think I've read something about Carey taking the title in a new direction (most likely a Rogue/Gambit book, judging from how Rogue's storyline ended). There might be a one or two month hiatus in that, though?
Quite right you are, minus the hiatus. Xavier Story just wrapped, we get two issues of Gambit/Rogue/Danger going to San Fran, and then September showcases the Annual, which leads into the new direction for it, with info from Carey here:

http://www.comicbookresources.com/?page=article&id=21683

Goshin

Post by Goshin »

the only way they could fuck up x-men legacy would be a solo adventure about an x-man anybody could care less about, like a Maggot or Lifeguard or Thunderbird III six issue story arc....

uuuggh...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]