Next DC Animated Feature: The Red Hood

General discussions about the books with tights and fights!

Moderator: Mr Wallstreet

Mr Wallstreet

Next DC Animated Feature: The Red Hood

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

For a long time it was rumored that the next DC animated film would be The Red Hood, but in an interview with Lauren Montgomery -the co-director of Crisis on 2 Earths- she confirmed the next DCA film would be Batman: The Red Hood in addition to a few more unamed projects.

http://www.newsarama.com/common/media/v ... ?aid=33626

Looking forward to it, and as much as I love Batman, I was really looking forward to a Flash animated film.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I was too, I was too.

Neil Patrick Harris is playing Nightwing and that entertains me a bit, but I really wanted the Flash film. The Red Hood story is a good one, but not what I expected to come next from DCU Animated

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I was watching the interview with Lauren Montgomery about Crises on Two Earths and she mentioned that one of the things that she really likes about CoTE is that Aquaman is in it. Not to read too much into one throwaway line but if she is in fact an Aquaman fan, perhaps she'll try and get an animated feature made with him in it. Although Aquaman being considerably less popular than a lot of other characters, it'd probably be a huge stretch.