Comic Book Organization

General discussions about the books with tights and fights!

Moderator: Mr Wallstreet

wolf_2099

Comic Book Organization

Post by wolf_2099 »

I know we have covered this before but how do you folks organize your comics? Do you keep a record of what you have?
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

XIII

Post by XIII »

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Don't keep any records of what I've got. Any titles or old limited series I've stopped collecting go in a cardboard box and into storage.

Even though I've been collecting regularly for years, I don't have a lot comics, hence not a lot of cardboard boxes (2 maybe 3 boxes). I have a general idea of which titles and limited series I have; I can't name them all off the top of my head but if mentioned I'd know if I had them or not.

Stocky Boy

Post by Stocky Boy »

I still haven't gotten round to using that.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I haven't done anything to organize and list out what I have, though I can tell you what monthlies I have collected, though unless I started from issue #1, I know I'm missing some.

Minis, one shots, etc, those I have no clue what all I have. I've got about 12 long boxes full so I'd have to really go through it and figure it all out.

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Tragic Angelus wrote:I haven't done anything to organize and list out what I have, though I can tell you what monthlies I have collected, though unless I started from issue #1, I know I'm missing some.

Minis, one shots, etc, those I have no clue what all I have. I've got about 12 long boxes full so I'd have to really go through it and figure it all out.
Last time this came up you got chewed out for not having that info for insurance purposes... and you still haven't done it. Man, get off Facebook and get that done!
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Fasheem wrote:Last time this came up you got chewed out for not having that info for insurance purposes... and you still haven't done it. Man, get off Facebook and get that done!
Bwahaha.

I bet it was me that did it, too?
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Well the reason I haven't is because all of my books are back at my parents, and I rarely if ever get to come home long enough to do it. I'd like to this summer if I can stay here for a long enough time to go through that shit.