Lazy Person's Guide to Eating

Post your bio, personal stories, etc. right here!

Moderators: Mr Wallstreet, XIII

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

I had another dream last night. In this dream, I moved out into my own place. The place was actually really good, big and only 450,000 won/month and lots of cool stuff in it but meh. In the dream I wished I hadn't moved and felt kind of depressed.

I hope I don't have to move. Heh.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

You use Win's to buy stuff?
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

wolf_2099 wrote:You use Win's to buy stuff?
Say what? You mean won? I am paid in won, and I usually have a fat wad of won in my wallet which I use to buy things. The won is doing shit on the exchange lately but I don't worry too much about that.

I get paid on Monday. Getting paid way before the end of the month is just one more way my job is superior to the jobs of most of my friends. :sweatdrop:

Only one more class and it's the weekend!

Eagerly following some internet drama on a different messageboard. I'm officially addicted! First it was the other board with that guy I was (am) stalking, and now I've been "ignored" by someone on a different board. And a couple days after, another member made a thread about how ignoring is stupid and should be outlawed which got an enthusiastic response. He was NOT talking about the guy ignoring me but I'm still all :hehehm: over it. Cause I'm a retard. DON'T POST THIS ON FACEBOOK... actually I think I finally got a sig idea.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Oh yeah, and I bought a MASSIVE bottle of vitamins from Costco as well as some "live bacteria for intestine". HEALTH!

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Fasheem wrote:Say what? You mean won? I am paid in won, and I usually have a fat wad of won in my wallet which I use to buy things. The won is doing shit on the exchange lately but I don't worry too much about that.
I was going for a funny, it didn't work.

You won, you win. See? Not funny.

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

wolf_2099 wrote:I was going for a funny, it didn't work.

You won, you win. See? Not funny.
As an English teacher, I should have got that joke.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Fasheem wrote:As an English teacher, I should have got that joke.
But, are you a good one?

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Am I a good teacher? It's a complicated question. I'm better than a lot of the people teaching English in Korea, but whether that makes me good, I don't know.

+

Loud voice
Dictionary-like knowledge of English
Strong ability to explain difficult concepts in simple language

-

Stupid
Inexperienced
No sense of humor

I think it's a draw!

I'll leave you all with this incredible story I got from a guy teaching English in Korea right now. It sounds like he has the worst job in Korea but he gets his revenge.

"On Sundays i teach Bible Class for the kids, which i hate doing, but it keeps thing smoother at work, and its only 30 minutes of teaching. as soon as that crap is done im out of there. THe kids dont really care what the lesson is, so most of the time i just make something up, i find that it keeps thing interesting. did you know that Noah, along with all the animals he had all the top 100 songs of the 70s and 80s. and then i will just have everyone listen to Free Bird, or some other delightful song. i have them memorize one verse before i let them leave."

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

I think I've been pmsing for the last week.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Is this a good or a bad thing?

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Bad, obviously.

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Fasheem wrote:Bad, obviously.
I can vouch.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Fasheem wrote:Bad, obviously.
Yaeh, but is it bad to me? Does it make you eviscerate everyone else even more than usual? Because that'd be a good thing to witness. :D

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

It makes me eviscerate people without even noticing.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Like I figured, there is a good thing to it! :D

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

Until it becomes you.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Jess has never eviscerated me. :snore:

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

You never met her PMSing!

MGM

Post by MGM »

I'll dish out back as quickly. Difference is that she's sharp, where I'm blunt. :D

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

That doesn't even make sense.