Ty's Mood Monitor

Post your bio, personal stories, etc. right here!

Moderators: Mr Wallstreet, XIII

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

ChimeraCreative wrote:We actually drove into Chicago and had supper in the Chinese part of town. There's a place called May Flower that we enjoy.
Nice! ^_^
ChimeraCreative wrote:And the cab in front of us half the way there had a young lady/middle aged man that were getting it on. And we passed another cab with some questionable content. The Starbucks was only kinda crowded but five minutes after we sat down they closed half the place for clean up. Then it was a pretty tight in there. No drunks though.
ICK! >_< Ick! >_<

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Morgan has been rully stressed. He got himself so worked up yesterday he got physically ill. :tongue:
*refuses to use the physically ill smilie*

On Friday, the manager at his office announced that they may start layoffs...and as he is a temp worker and the last hired...well, it don't look good.

He used to drag his feet on his way to work but now it's worse...waiting for someone out of the blue to say "step into my office for a moment..."

It's bad enough that I've already been "fired" and have been having so much trouble finding another job.

...people should just give us money for being awesome. :e2headbang:

Captain Jack

Post by Captain Jack »

Tyran-ne wrote:...people should just give us money for being awesome. :e2headbang:
What we need is to find a company willing to exchange message board rep for real money. I know it would certainly be an incentive to post more. ^_^

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Man it's beautiful out today. ^_^
And I got a free Mozzaburger.

Nice.

I think I'll take tomorrow off to make Morgan a cake for his birthday.

(Please ignore the Engrish, heh)

Fasheem

Post by Fasheem »

Tyran-ne wrote:
...people should just give us money for being awesome.
This is possible you know. Not so much money, but stuff. I've met two people in my life who get free rent just for being cool. Sort of an "I have extra space and I like having you around" deal, I think.
ⓒ had to change it cause the caps were driving me nuts but still don't post any of this on Facebook 'kay

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Interesting...but will that pay for my manga? ^_^
...:book:

ChimeraCreative

Post by ChimeraCreative »

Tell Morgan Adam and I say happy birthday. ^_^

Image (Morgan)Image (Andrea)Image (Sarah)Image (Adam)
Image I think my siggy is haunted. Image

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Awww, will do you guys! ^_^

Crap! I started making a cake and I forgot I have no eggs...urg where is my brain?

ChimeraCreative

Is it a box cake or from scratch cake...?:toetap:

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Uuuuh...
...a box cake. :sweatdrop:

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

In my defense, I ended up making that cake WHILE making a kick-ass from-scratch potato soup, and biscuits. :o

Oh, and I did the dishes, swept, went to the grocery store (to get the missing eggs, etc.), AND inked those three pics fer you.
^_^

ChimeraCreative

Tyran-ne wrote: AND inked those three pics fer you.
^_^
:e2cheer:Gimme a G, gimme an I, gimme two M's, gimme an E, what's that spell? :e2cheer:

gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

= CC

Teeheehee! ^_^

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

ChimeraCreative wrote::e2cheer:Gimme a G, gimme an I, gimme two M's, gimme an E, what's that spell? :e2cheer:

gimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimmegimme
I don't have the scanner hooked up right now...I put it away when I wuz cleaning. Can I send the pics your way tomorrow? :e2flowers:

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Whut a morning...woken up even earlier then usual...and then my boyfriend calls me to tell me that it is cold out and he forgot his jacket. I had to get dressed and run out to his office to deliver it.
THEN since I was out I stopped at the supermarket to pick up something to take for lunch today.
I have about ten minutes to hang out in my apartment before I have to go to work.

I am pretty dizzy again. It feels like I'm somehow sitting sideways. :tongue:

I'd call in sick if I hadn't already taken a day off...

Mebbe they'll send me home "cuz I look so sick".

Oh! Get this...I called in "sick" on Tuesday to stay home and clean (my fam might be visiting this weekend) and to make my boyfriend a cake for his birthday.
I show up for work the next day without makeup and get told "wow, you DO look sick!"
ahahahahaha...amusing. :mad:

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

Gar! I am fighting the urge to call in sick...for the second time this week...man, when did I get so lazy???

Well, a lot of it is that I wanna be home when my family arrives this afternoon.
If I go to work I just know that I won't get home until about an hour or two after my fam.
That's just how it works.
If I need tah leave early, my boss always guilts me into staying late or out-and-out tells me I can't leave yet.
Especially if I start the day off TELLING her that "I have to leave early, someone is expecting me..."

Mood: Not Impressed

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHH!

I just went out on the balcony to see what the weather was like...and there's a...dead pigeon right by the door!

:scared:

Whaddo I do? >_<

Embarrassing to admit since I grew up on a farm, but I BE SCARED OF DEAD THINGS!
Even a dead housefly creeps me out. :bigcry:

Will the building superintendent come and get rid of it if I ask?
I don't know! :willy_nilly:

Tyran-ne

Post by Tyran-ne »

MOOD: Creeped the F'ck Out!

ChimeraCreative

Tyran-ne wrote: If I go to work I just know that I won't get home until about an hour or two after my fam.
Is mom bringing her puppy? Cuz the fact that that little fucker likes to steal your dirty laundry and run around the apartment with it is a great motivator to home before the fam shows up. And by the way, I might call tonight or tomorrow night since you have a phone that works. ^_^

As far as the dead things go, let Morgan clean it up. Double bag it, turn it inside out over the pigeon, tie the top off, put it in the garbage disposal, wash hands. Not pleasant, but not too hard, eh?

Captain Jack

Post by Captain Jack »

Whaddo I do? >_<

Fire: The cure for all your ills.