I just bought: all media style

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

wolf_2099

Post by wolf_2099 »

That one I mposted comes in the bcase.

Then bholographic one does not.

I agree though. Too much news stuff not enough clàssixcs
"French is like anal, exotic but oh so unnecessary."

Tragic Angelus

Re: I just bought: all media style

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Books:
Lost Heroes Series Book 1
Seven Wonders Series Books 1-4

They're young adult, but since I teach Middle School, I usually ask the kids what they like and try to read a series or few books each summer. I liked Percy Jackson a few years back when it was all finished, and Lost Heroes is the second set. Seven Wonders I was told was almost identical, and after reading book one it definitely is.

Oh and I bought a PS4 with Star Wars Battlefront. So if anyone here has an account and wants to play sometime, let me know. Edwardthe_III is my username on there.

jedispyder

Post by jedispyder »

I consider Young Adult novels to be brain candy as they are highly entertaining with little brain power needed to read.

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Pretty good way to put it. But spending all my time around people who read exclusively YA makes it more entertaining and almost social to read as well.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Superman's Girlfriend Lois Lane# 102,105, 106, 112 & 118. Included in this set is the infamous issue where Lois becomes black

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

Were you looking for those issues or was it something you just stumbled upon? I didn't think that was something you were collecting.

Mr Wallstreet

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

No, I wasn't looking for them specifically. I know that the Lois Lane 106 issue goes for around $50-$200 depending on the condition. This guy on the street was selling a pack of Lois Lane issues for $10.00 with issue 106 included so I picked em up.

Issue 106 is rife unintentional hilarity but it has its heart in the right place. The other Lois Lane issues are genuinely enjoyable and funny. Certainly more enjoyable and less depressing than a fair number of comics being put out today.