Brazil 2014 World Cup!!!!

Throw a riot and beat each other senseless over your favorite team! New and improved!

Moderators: Sandman, IrishCream

MGM

Post by MGM »

So you'll put half an Evra on the field? :D

XIII

Post by XIII »

Half an Evra can't be worse than a full Evra... :D

It's all official now : no Ribéry at the World Cup. It's a huge blow for us as he is supposedly our best player even though he has had a very bad year so far.

XIII

Post by XIII »

8-0 against Jamaica. Good for confidence but damn, Jamaica was POOR! They had a goalkeeper that was downright fat.

MGM

Post by MGM »

XIII wrote:Half an Evra can't be worse than a full Evra... :D

It's all official now : no Ribéry at the World Cup. It's a huge blow for us as he is supposedly our best player even though he has had a very bad year so far.
Except he seems to think otherwise. I still can't get over the fact that he thought he should've won the award for best player, claiming all kinds of stuff about the CL. If anyone won the CL for Bayern, it was Robben.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Unbelievable. I'd predicted a draw and if that ref wouldn't have given away that penalty so easily, that's what it would've been (or maybe Croatia even would've won). The thing with Julio Caesar was debatable, it was in the goalie's box.

But Brazil is given this victory.

XIII

Post by XIII »

Yeah, I haven't Chile-Australia but so far all games have been plagued by a at least one major ref mistake.

MGM

Post by MGM »

There was no major foul in that match. The Spain penalty wasn't a penalty. But, to be fair, it was probably hard to see for the ref that it was no foul.

Other than that, I'm happy we survived the first half, but we killed the second one.

Also, because it's fitting: http://twitter.com/yizmo/status/4775567 ... 28/photo/1

Columbia's pretty good, BTW. Looking forward to the Uruguay match and obviously Italy-England.

XIII

Post by XIII »

What on earth were they thinking putting the England Italy game at midnight and the Uruguay Costa Rica at 21h. That is stupid. I'll have to watch the replay.