Football season 10/11

Throw a riot and beat each other senseless over your favorite team! New and improved!

Moderators: Sandman, IrishCream

MGM

Football season 10/11

Post by MGM »

A bit late, but whatever.

And ach. Feyenoord is 15th out of 18.

XIII

Post by XIII »

Well, that Barcelona team quite alright, eh? Really expected them to suffer but damn, they didn't give Man U the slightest chance.

MGM

Post by MGM »

Yeah, that was a pretty good performance.

Also, try to be out for the weekend and avoid the results until Sunday evening, so you can watch the match. It's harder than you think.

XIII

Post by XIII »

I guess.

The season ended in France on a little shocker. AS Monaco, who played the Champions League finale in 2004, is relegated to Ligue 2.
Lyon managed to grab the 3rd place (will play preliminary round of Champions League) after their worst season in a very long time.
Lille made the double : Ligue 1 champions and National Cup winners. They are a great team, playing awesome football but already, they have lost 2 key players (one of them going to Newcastle, what the fuck? Newcastle?) so I'm afraid for them in the next season.

MGM

Post by MGM »

In Cologne, every bar and restaurant has a TV that shows the match. Drinking beer outside is your only option.

I heard about Monaco, how did that happen?
Also: Newcastel probably has a lot of money.

XIII

Post by XIII »

They started very badly their season and never managed to realize the danger they were in until it was too late. Also, too many people in the administrative side putting personal interest before that of the club.

What were you doing in Cologne?

MGM

Post by MGM »

Ah, sounds familiar.

A friend lives there, it was time to visit her new place.