Synder steps down from Justice League, Whedon Steps In

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

wolf_2099

Synder steps down from Justice League, Whedon Steps In

Post by wolf_2099 »

http://ew.com/movies/2017/05/22/justice ... ow_twitter

Awful reason for why he had to, but an interesting turn of events.

I wonder how much this will change the tone of the film, and how it will affect the Batgirl movie.

Mr Wallstreet

Re: Synder steps down from Justice League, Whedon Steps In

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

Terrible tragedy. I hope they can both move forward.

Whedon reportedly is doing some reshoots so I don't think there will be huge or even noticeable change in the move itself so we'll see. DC does however need a strong visionary to plot the look and direction of their shared universe and Snyder just wasn't cutting it.

The Flash film is on indefinite hiatus, the Cybkrg film probably won't see the light of day and the GL Corp. film has been shelved. Right now the only non-Batman properties being made are WW & Aquaman.

wolf_2099

Re: Synder steps down from Justice League, Whedon Steps In

Post by wolf_2099 »

Mr Wallstreet wrote:Terrible tragedy. I hope they can both move forward.

Whedon reportedly is doing some reshoots so I don't think there will be huge or even noticeable change in the move itself so we'll see. DC does however need a strong visionary to plot the look and direction of their shared universe and Snyder just wasn't cutting it.

The Flash film is on indefinite hiatus, the Cybkrg film probably won't see the light of day and the GL Corp. film has been shelved. Right now the only non-Batman properties being made are WW & Aquaman.
Even before this, Synder had been let go of the oversight of the DCEU, so I imagine all those were shelved as they find someone new to take over.