Jessica Jones

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

XIII

Jessica Jones

Post by XIII »

So I finally finish watching Jessica Jones and come here to see what you all thought and there's not even a topic about it?

MGM

Re: Jessica Jones

Post by MGM »

Really?
I thought it was brilliant and I also thought there was a topic.

So what'd you think?

Tragic Angelus

Post by Tragic Angelus »

I think we all had finished it and discussed it on Facebook since it came out back in November.

I really enjoyed it, more than Daredevil. Killgrave was terrifying and the noir aspect was pushed up a few levels in this one. Very eager to see a second season, and it got me very excited for Luke Cage.

XIII

Post by XIII »

Ha, yes! Facebook! I'll go back and look. Cheers!

XIII

Post by XIII »

So yes, it was on Facebook where you all agreed that Tennant was a brilliant vilain and yes, I think he was too. I just a tad disappointed by the ending, how he fell so easily into Jessica's trap.
Spoilers!!!!!!

Nuke was a surprise. I expected him to become US Agent, not Nuke. But they set him up quite well to be the vilain either of the next season or of Luke Cage. Also, you have to love that Daredevil and JJ are always refering each other. Having Rosario Dawson show up was great just like it was cool when they mentioned Det. Clemons in DD season 2.

I'm really impressed about the quality they are putting into these shows. Really first class and they will keep aiming for such great stuff.