Horror Movies

Movies that suck. Music that rocks. Books and Games, it's all right here.

Moderator: MGM

Mr Wallstreet

Horror Movies

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

I remember posting about this topic but can't seem to find it.

I've been watching a shit load of horror movies for a while. Most of were mediocre, some were okay and a select few were great.

2 great horror movies I recently saw were The Gallows and As Above, So Below. Both are Supernaturual horror films and both are found footage horror films which I absolutely loathe. Both these horror movies would have been even better if they were filmed in traditional 3rd person rather than found footage style. I can't stress how much I hate found footage horror films. The shaky cam leaves me nauseous and trying to see what happened. Hollywood, please stop making found footage horror. They're fucking annoying.

A really good low budget indie horror film is recommend is Don't Blink starring Brian Austin Green and Mena Suvari.

There's also a low budget indie sci-film called Robot Overlords starring Gillian Anderson & Ben Kingsley that's absolutely atrocious but I watched only because of Kingsley & Anderson

Mr Wallstreet

Re: Horror Movies

Post by Mr Wallstreet »

If also recommend watching Oculus and Tucker & Dale vs Evil.

Oculus is a Supernaturual horror film starring Karen Gillam (I can't spell her name for shit) of Doctor Who fame and T&D vs Evil is a funny slasher film starring Tyler Labine and Alan Tudyk